• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

You know you’ve been playing adventures too long when…

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

- You try to put a lawn mower in your pocket at a shopping mall.

- After watching the movie at a cinema with your friends, you comment that the story was good, but the puzzles sucked.

Continue…

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

-You randomly try to combine every item in your house.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

...when something bad happens, you say it’s ok, you’ll just reload a save.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

You visit to Adventure game places in real world, only to realize they aren’t as adventurous and beautiful as in the game.

You buy plaster of paris and try to make a key replica out of it.
(It didn’t work for me Tongue)

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

You’re really sweating over whether or not some game is going to make it through the group stage of the BAG tournament.

(Come on, Maniac Mansion!  You can do it!)

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Detective Mosely - 21 December 2014 11:54 AM

You’re really sweating over whether or not some game is going to make it through the group stage of the BAG tournament.

Really???
I am sweating about 2 (!!) games!! Callahan’s and The Cat Lady (alas, none seems that will make it…)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

..when you are able to deal with members of adventuregamers.com

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

-You pull out every book in a bookcase to trigger the secret door mechanism.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

- if the back door to your house is locked with the key on the other side, instead of going around to open it, you look for a sheet of paper and a long thin object.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

- when you burst with anger when your geometry teacher says today you’ll switch from 2D to 3D shapes.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

... you’ve made a fortune selling fine leather jackets.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

... you start carrying rope and a crowbar with you at all times.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

- When all you could hear was a ceaseless drone of traffic, and life goes on around you.

- When you are traveling by train and wondering if passengers are wonderful cast of characters, with ulterior motives.

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

-When your most common response is “It doesn’t work”.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

- You have a sidekick who’s smarter than you.

- You hear the voice of an ironic narrator all the time.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

-You’re thinking of naming your next child Atrus or Guybrush.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top