• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordzwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

2Dark! A crowdsourced survival horror from the creator of Alone in the Dark and Little Big Adventure.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

I just heard about this from the free Little Big Adventure promo on GoG… The freaking genius who made Alone in the Dark and Twinsen is trying to get a new action adventure off the ground and there’s about 15 days left or so to make it happen.

http://www.ulule.com/2dark/

The big unusual style for this game is that it mixes 2.5D environments with voxel character models and volumetric lighting!

There is violence.

And the main character even looks like the designer!

I implore you, good folk of Adventuregamers.com… Let’s make this happen so Raynal is never relegated to Ubisoft’s lasertag division ever again!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Yeah this must happen.
On board.

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

It’s now fully funded with three days to spare! Thanks Europe! I wish I could have contributed to this. Happy to be plunged into an amazing new world when you’re ready, Raynal.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Nice to see that projects find success under other platforms as well. I actually didn’t even realise that I have Ulele’s most funded game project as well, Magrunner. It was at some point offered for free in GOG. Pretty solid 1st person puzzler.

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

I’ve always loved Raynal’s work and it’s a shame he’s done so little in recent years. Someday I’d love to see him return to something more AAA in scope, but for now it’s good just to see him back in the saddle.

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

2Dark is slated for release this year! The video is in English. 

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I like the way this game looks, I will be looking for this game’s release.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top