• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Looking for an old adventure game.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-03-28

PM

AdventureGameZack - 19 September 2014 02:30 AM

It’s something I played long ago and I am not even sure I would like, it anymore, but I want to go back to try and finish it. The problem is, I don’t remember the name and I haven’t talked to anyone who has. I remember it had a lot of adult humor in it that I didn’t get as a child.

If I remember correctly it was a point and click, most of the images were in a sepia tone/brownish color. I remember the story being something like you were on an island and had to stop the evil island god. His name was hemorrhoids. I also remember a line from it. There was a bucket with a hole in it. The character would describe it by saying it was about as useful as “a condom machine in the Vatican.”

I never finished it and would like to go back for nostalgic purposes. I might end up hating it, but I want to at least find it so I can know it indeed existed. I think it might have been on one of those old game CD’s for DOS or early windows that had like 100 or so games on it.

It’s a long shot, but maybe someone will know what I am talking about.

Maybe it’s Agapito’s Crazy Adventure?
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/agapitos-crazy-adventure/screenshots

It was also released as part of a collection called Family Games Compendium - 25 Games by Midas.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-09-19

PM

Unfortunately, none of these games are it. I want to find it, more to solve the mystery that’s been bugging me than anything else. It’s probably really rare and was only part of that one game collection. I know it existed. I just want to know the name of it.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-05-22

PM

Normally I hate necroposting. However I feel that in this case it’s necessary. Anyway I came across this topic because I was trying to come up with the name of the game myself and the god’s name was the only thing i remembered and blah blah blah.

Anyway, since I couldn’t find it anywhere, I decided to try and remember it myself and somehow I succeeded. It’s called Weird Island and it was made by Kevin A. Lee in 1992. Here’s a screenshot.

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

And the word of the day is…

Elec - 22 May 2015 03:49 PM

necroposting

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

It really exists!!!  Grin

Total Posts: 289