• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

szaharici

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Do we need to evaluate/discuss Daedalic’s achievements & future ?

Poll: What is your favourite Daedalic game so far?
Total Votes: 86
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
The Whispered World
A New Beginning
Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes
Deponia
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
Chaos on Deponia
The Night of the Rabbit
Memoria
Goodbye Deponia
Fire

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie’s dream is almost coming true - no, I’m not speaking about Roberta’s bubble bath, but the author of Moment of Silence has joined Daedalic crew, and the rumor is already he’ll work on Moment of Silence 2, as Daedalic CEO said back in June that Moment of Silence 2 would be a dream project for him.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

That is indeed good news.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2010-02-08

PM

Congratulations, Martin Ganteföhr! I look forward to seeing what you and Daedalic work on together.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oooooooohhh, ‘pinch my nipple’ I am dreaming , Yes totally We need a New Martin Ganteföhr Adventure !

Thanks Daedalic for making my faith grow back (more than you have already done) in adventure gaming! and congrats Martin you are one awesome developer/writer. ..wish you the greatest luck and success !!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

with this sorta momentum going on these weeks with some of the highly anticipated ags for a while being released, needn’t to forget that Daedalic and after a very long while (almost a year now?) they are about to release 2 ags in the next few months; Fire (developing) and Randal’s Monday (publishing) .

It pleases me even they have put much weight over their Silence(TWW2) as they consider it a new essential move toward the genre; a new-oughta-be-generation-of-adventure-gaming-style, due to the necessity of taking its importance also toward consoles as much as it always ever been for PC (..and maybe eliminating the long lived rule/idea of ‘PCs’ always come 1st concerning adventure games releases’) they still giving chances of developing/publishing ags of the traditional/current gen/era.

I hope they wont stop, even if ‘Silence’ made that break-through/succes they are aiming to make/happen.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Yeah, lot’s to to look forward to now! TWW2 looks spectacular, yet quite unfamiliar (a bit concerned about the “no inventory” part though). Fire looks like something unique, and I’m very curious about Randall’s Monday. Looks like it’s gonna be a genuinely funny Family Guy-ish adventure game. Can’t wait! Also relieved to hear they’ve gotten voice actors on board for Randalls Monday (which seemed somewhat uncertain earlier).

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Apart from the obvious Silence, I also have high hopes for The Devil’s Men.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Oh, yes, me too! I forgot about that one. Smile

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I’ve read in the Daedalic site they are also publishing Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow comes today. Cool news

http://www.daedalic.de/en/news/Dead_Synchronicity_announced

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Quite a few games I like the look of coming under their name now. Anna’s Quest is definitely one to watch for me. The first chapter on the AGS engine was great and now it’s being made in HD and on a bigger scale etc.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Tad - 23 October 2014 11:39 AM

Quite a few games I like the look of coming under their name now. Anna’s Quest is definitely one to watch for me. The first chapter on the AGS engine was great and now it’s being made in HD and on a bigger scale etc.

I’ll echo that. It’s particularly pleasing for me because, somehow, I managed to lose the downloaded file for chapter 1 and it’s not been available to re-buy for some time.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Here you go: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1622/

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Thanks Tad but I was talking about the full Chapter 1 not just the demo.

But I would suggest to anyone who knows nothing about the game to try the demo. I found it good which is why I bought the full chapter on release. The re-worked game should be significantly improved (I hope!)

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Randal’s Monday is releasing November 12th

http://www.gog.com/game/randals_monday

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

wilco - 30 October 2014 05:15 AM

Randal’s Monday is releasing November 12th

http://www.gog.com/game/randals_monday

Watched the trailer. No voices. Is it Groundhog Day? Precious rings? Sigh. References to films should be more than just references, like funny or interesting.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top