• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler! Point-and-click fun! Kickstarter

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2014-08-09

PM

4 days left! I was wondering what people thought of the interview. They went into really great depth.

Joined 2014-08-09

PM

The Duke Grabowski crew was having a jolly good time yesterday sharing experinces that could be linked to pirates. If you have any pirate like memories please share them here. Smuggled something? epic sword fight with your sibling? anything related to pirating.

p.s just over 3 days to go on Duke! some of the limited tiers have been increased by one so it is your last chance to grab 1 before the 48 hour reminder people rush in and snatch them all up!

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-12-31

PM

Go Grabowski Go!

Only 5,000 dollars left.

Jump on board ye landlubbers and set sail with the rest of the crew!

Joined 2014-08-09

PM

It was incredible yesterday, the project was backed and Tweeted by Ron Gilbert, what an honour! Duke is now over 90% and has $3575 to go! Looks like it is going to make it, but lets not leave anything to luck. Please still spread the word and give as much support as you can!

Joined 2014-08-09

PM

$1,129 left to go, painfully close!

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

This is almost painful. Come on, get over that line! Haha.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

There it is. Always bet on Duke!

Joined 2014-08-09

PM

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread and all thoese that spread the word and became a backer, Extra big thanks to Adventure gamers for all their support with the Article, Interview and Banner! A fantastic community here and I am proud to be a part of it!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Cool! Cool
Awesome news!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

This is fantastic news. I can’t wait to see how the game turns out. I worried that it wouldn’t pull through, but thankfully it seems I had nothing to worry about.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Finally a good day for adventure games kickstarters

Duke funded
Paradigm funded with all stretch goals
Pathologic remake also funded

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2004-03-03

PM

The game now has a publisher and has been expanded into a larger, episodic game.  The Kickstarted game will now be the first episode of a five-part series and is due out this November for PC (Steam) and Xbox One.  More info here.

This just shot up alongside Thimbleweed Park as my most anticipated adventure game.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Game is coming out in 6th October according to the news in the main page, was not expecting it since the last kickstarter update was ages ago.
What does “five-part comic pirate trilogy” mean?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

ha ..that is a nice release date Laughing.. hope it wont have that long loading time like So Blonde, Alcatraz and Morgane.. they famous with it.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

It means there was a typo. Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top