• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Feedback on the new site/forums

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

The link issue was a new one and is now resolved. Let me know if the API key issue shows up again. We check posts for spam through a third-party service and it seems it was down for a while today, causing that error.

Retired AG founder

Total Posts: 4254

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Let me remind you of the (three months old) defunct picture thumbnails issue.

Is it even possible to solve that problem?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2010-09-15

PM

fov - 21 August 2012 12:02 PM
Hoipolloi - 19 August 2012 10:19 AM

* where has the Freeware section gone?

Of the forums, you mean? Since freeware games are almost relevant to the discussions that happen in the regular adventure forum, the separate freeware forum had had become redundant and we decided it was unnecessary. People can post about freeware games in the adventure forum from now on.

Aha. I found them neater as separate forums, though - easier to find what I was interested in that way.

I do miss the old forum look & feel! Any chance of a resurrection?

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

I’m getting the “Your Low NoSpam service’s API key appears to be invalid.” when trying to comment on the latest article for several hours, now. Tried two browsers, no luck. Any suggestions?

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Now it tells me “Unable to receive your comment at this time.”

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

And now my comment showed up, despite no posting attempt being successful.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I can’t speak to the message you received, but your comment was waiting in the queue, exactly as normal.

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

It was very confusing. From what I gathered posts to this site are sent to a third party for spam filtering. That third party reported there was a problem with your site’s key. Apparently what it does in a situation like that is pass everything, rather than filter everything.
No clue what the second error was about - maybe once I got a copy in the queue and it saw I’m trying to submit an identical comment, it rejected it?

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2005-11-23

PM

I have noticed some of the review pages now have more than one header image, such as this one for example. It doesn’t seem to happen with recent reviews though. Just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

Trumgottist - 20 May 2012 04:36 PM
Marek - 20 May 2012 04:29 PM

Regarding the read/unread post tracking, we hear you, though please give us some time to look into this properly.

It is appreciated.  Cool

Hi!

Any news on that front? Apologies if it’s been discussed since I last visited this place, but I did dosome searching without finding anything before I posted.

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

is there any chance we are going to have a ‘freewares’ box at the GamesIndex ‘gameplay’ category?

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2011-09-21

PM

Aggies got me thinking that it would be great if under game info there was a number of Aggie nominations and wins that game had  

Hope this is an ok place to post this, didn’t see the need of making a new topic

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Am I the only who can’t see the “User reviews” link and an average user score from the Review page?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

I was making some updates to our articles template over the last hour. Ratings should have come back just now. (Thanks for reporting.)

Retired AG founder

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

Trumgottist - 30 November 2013 03:43 PM
Trumgottist - 20 May 2012 04:36 PM
Marek - 20 May 2012 04:29 PM

Regarding the read/unread post tracking, we hear you, though please give us some time to look into this properly.

It is appreciated.  Cool

Hi!

Any news on that front? Apologies if it’s been discussed since I last visited this place, but I did dosome searching without finding anything before I posted.

I’m assuming the lack of reply to this means that this is not something that’s ever going to happen? (It’s been well over a year since my last post, so I don’t think I’m being impatient.)

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top