• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Don’t mind if I do:

I read the news today, oh boy…

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

You know, it’s not forbidden to chat a little - if you don’t know what game it is, the thread doesn’t have to go into oblivion Grin

OK, OK, another shot from the same game - Back to school:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Is it Frankenstein: Through the Eyes of a Monster diego?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yeeeeeeeeees!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 22 August 2014 04:19 AM

You know, it’s not forbidden to chat a little

I’ll adhere to the motto “if you don’t have anything intelligent (or funny) to say, it’s better to say nothing at all”. Cool

You don’t want me replying to 95+% of all the screenshots here with a “beats me”. Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 22 August 2014 06:45 AM

Yeeeeeeeeees!

That pic’s more scary than any screenshots I’ve seen from the game which I’ve never played BTW - back soon with a dastardly (maybe) shot!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Depressed panther: I wouldn’t have cared about these chains if Paradise had won the CPT.

(Sorry! I just can’t get the pic any larger!)

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

That’s Ecoquest 2! I’m sure of it!One of my favorite kids game. Smile

It’s the jaguar you set free. There should be a poem puzzle related to it. I think you also meet Paquita there.

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

kate me - 22 August 2014 02:32 PM

That’s Ecoquest 2! I’m sure of it!One of my favorite kids game. Smile

It’s the jaguar you set free. There should be a poem puzzle related to it. I think you also meet Paquita there.

Yes kate me! & yes it’s really a jaguar! & yes I cropped the poem off! Your turn!  Laughing

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Ok, how about…

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hmmm… Secret Files?

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

I think you mean SF1,so it’s a
YEEEEESSSS! Smile
The cutscene where the train is derailed by the sect.

(I named it Syb because the screen reminded me a bit of Syberia, the big explosion on the tracks, before returning to Aralbad.)

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

kate me - 23 August 2014 03:33 PM

I named it Syb because the screen reminded me a bit of Syberia,

You almost got me there! Grin

Next:

If “Adventure game scene” had come with Cybersniff 2000, I’d tell you to sniff some tea tree oil to magnify the effect.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Random guess: Lost Eden ?

Nah, it’s too hi-res to be Lost Eden… Meh

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

maybe its Mina at the end of that photo?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top