• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

OOUS

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Broken Sword 5 - Episode 2

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

The installer is 6.8 gigs. I had episode one already on my PC. I tried to download it again and it went through the entire download again and I installed it. It fired up to my last saved game in episode one. It’s no big deal. i’ll do a search. I was mainly just trying to ensure that the game was in fact out and if anyone knew off hand. I appreciate the advice though.

seagul - 24 May 2014 10:08 PM

It worked immediately for me.
I don’t remember well, perhaps you have to install the whole game anew?
How big is the installer?

YouTube: Weird Gaming Adventure
IG: weird_gaming_adventure

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

You have to play the last bit of part one again and once you climb out of the art studio it should go straight into episode 2.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

That’s odd. Thanks for the tip.

Lucien21 - 25 May 2014 05:30 AM

You have to play the last bit of part one again and once you climb out of the art studio it should go straight into episode 2.

YouTube: Weird Gaming Adventure
IG: weird_gaming_adventure

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-07-15

PM

Hello. I would like to ask you a favor: can you send me a savegame at 51% of the game, or at least that it starts from the beginning of the second episode? When I load the last savegame from the first episode, the game crashes. I have another savegame ep .2 but part of the 61%. Thank you. PS: the version is pc. Pleaseeeeeeeee Foot in mouth  Foot in mouth  Foot in mouth  Foot in mouth  Foot in mouth  Foot in mouth

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-07-15

PM

Check your pm! thanks

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its strange that ep.2 still not out for iPad yet, I ve been waiting long to experience it .

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

You asked, it arrived: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/broken-sword-5-serpents-curse/id720656825?mt=8

Episode 2 is now on ios Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oh, thank you Tad

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

orient - 02 May 2014 11:04 PM

I was a bit grumpy after decoding the Tabula. I didn’t think that puzzle was very clear at all. I thought each “element” of a symbol corresponded to a word, but then some symbols apparently indicated directions…didn’t make sense to me, or it wasn’t well explained.

A lot has been said about the story, especially in Rock Paper Shotgun’s scathing review. I thought it was fine, if a little anti-climactic. You never feel [spoiler]the severity of Langham’s plan because the power of the Tabula is never demonstrated, and his motivations are sketchy at best. He wants to raise Lucifer because...? Because it was the will of his ancestor? What will actually happen anyway?[/spoiler] It’s all very ambiguous, which is totally fine by me, but it’s not the best story motivation.

Just finished it myself. Totally agree with what you said and glad I’m not alone about that puzzle! I was able to deciper some of it, but most of it simply didn’t make any sense to me at all, I have no idea how some of the symbols could have been worked out. It was the only puzzle I had to cheat on.

Yes, anti climactic ending, all rather vague and a bit throwaway. Still, I did enjoy it.

Here’s an interesting behind the scenes clip with Rolf Saxon recording some of his voice over Smile

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I skipped the Tabula puzzle. I’m sure it makes sense, but it’s one of those puzzles that I just don’t enjoy.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Full of vintage cliches plus same old same old ending with supernatural twist and turn.
I dont think Cecile’s Indy fixated imagination ever gonna allow more than that.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top