• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieManwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

torchlight 2

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Anyone else played the beta? Iv been playing and i find it really fun/addictive. I love that they kept learning spells from scrolls, and having pets that you can send to town to sell and buy you potions. Its really fast paced too with mechanics geared towards constant hack and slashing (the charge bars). I wasnt sure before, but this is definitely a day 1 buy for me now.

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

zane - 22 May 2012 09:42 PM

Anyone else played the beta? Iv been playing and i find it really fun/addictive. I love that they kept learning spells from scrolls, and having pets that you can send to town to sell and buy you potions. Its really fast paced too with mechanics geared towards constant hack and slashing (the charge bars). I wasnt sure before, but this is definitely a day 1 buy for me now.

I played the original Torchlight and it was a lot of fun. The only complaint with that game was the lack of multiplayer, which is the main thing they’ve fixed in TL2. Having the pet go to town and sell items for you was an amazing idea. I wonder how the game will do considering its going to clash with Diablo 3. I hope it does well, it deserves it.

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

yep, they also have given the game a really nice large outerworld to explore with all kinds of little side things to do, so its not just mostly 1 dungeon like TL1 was.
And fishing is awesome of course. If theres anyone who wants to play multiplayer before the beta closes tomorrow let me know. Or maybe we can even set up a little adventure gamers guild once the game is released.

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

linkbaiting - 20 July 2012 05:36 AM

i played torchlight game.its really lot of fun.
i enjoyed it many times.i have also many games if u want to enjoy it then visit my link.

geez, could you have more of a subtle user name???

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top