• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Hearthstone heroes of warcraft

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Did anyone get the chance to play this game? I downloaded it today for free on my iPad and I can’t stop playing it. I am not a hardcore card player or anything, but this game is one of the most fun addictive experiences I had on iOS.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I’ve played it a little and noticed the ad about it hitting iPad which is a very good idea. Card games are kinda wasted on PC. Wish they’d make an android version too so I could bother playing it more.

It’s pretty nice game but sometimes slow human players are annoying and as a newbie it kinda hurts that the other people have some seriously amazing cards that wipe you on the floor even though you have dominated the game until that point.

And you can’t get all the new cards just by playing practise mode. You might guess that I’m not an avid fan of PvP. Co-op is more my style.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I am usually like you,  i don’t like pvp but the pvp in this game is amazing. Players who take forever to make a move do make me want to pull my hair out though:) But there is nothing more satisfying then you being down to 4 health, while your enemy has full health, and making a comeback and beating them. As far as the cards, I did notice that at the beginning I was losing a lot and my cards sucked,  but the more you play and the more money you earn, the more decks you can buy. The key is to update your custom deck based on your observations of what went down in the prior games.

millenia - 21 April 2014 12:49 AM

I’ve played it a little and noticed the ad about it hitting iPad which is a very good idea. Card games are kinda wasted on PC. Wish they’d make an android version too so I could bother playing it more.

It’s pretty nice game but sometimes slow human players are annoying and as a newbie it kinda hurts that the other people have some seriously amazing cards that wipe you on the floor even though you have dominated the game until that point.

And you can’t get all the new cards just by playing practise mode. You might guess that I’m not an avid fan of PvP. Co-op is more my style.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Started playing this for a few hours, unlocked all the classes and tried out the arena. Fun game.Finally a game great to play on the tablet. I don’t think I ever played a card game of this kind. I wish the time limit for round was shorter , some people take so much time (even when there are no cards in game or at the beginning…)
- Hate fighting priests
- This is making want to play WoW again…

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 27 April 2014 08:46 PM

I wish the time limit for round was shorter , some people take so much time (even when there are no cards in game or at the beginning…)

There is a legendary card that makes the time limit much shorter Tongue

I just tried the expansion, Curse of Naxxramas, and it is amazing. Almost done with the first area, and loving the boss fights. This is the first card game I have ever played, and man is it good.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I havn’t played it as I heard it was a multiplayer game, but I watched the Giant Bomb quick look of the new expansion and it seems to be more single player focused.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Lucien21 - 27 July 2014 05:21 AM

I havn’t played it as I heard it was a multiplayer game, but I watched the Giant Bomb quick look of the new expansion and it seems to be more single player focused.

The expansion is single player, but it is very short, and it unlocks some new cards including legendaries for the multiplayer mode.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top