• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Update: Need Suggestion on Raven (PSN sale)

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I guess my questions were kinda hypotethical since it seems there are no games on 1$ or 1€ when I try to visit the store. Region restrictions strike again?

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

wilco - 19 April 2014 06:04 AM

The QTE wouldn’t be a problem if the game had an interesting story, dialogue choices or wasn’t so ugly.
It’s like Heavy Rain without what makes it good.

To be fair, Jurassic Park has never been a plot heavy or character driven product. It’s always been the same formula of get to the island, run away and try to leave. It’s a shame Telltale didn’t try and do something interesting with it mind. The idea of the rival corporation and following up on Nedry’s story was good. It was just poorly done after that.

If you like the Jurassic Park universe, and would like to see it again, I’d say get it if it’s going cheap.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

millenia - 20 April 2014 01:16 AM

I guess my questions were kinda hypotethical since it seems there are no games on 1$ or 1€ when I try to visit the store. Region restrictions strike again?

It’s restricted to the US PSN.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

BUMP check the first post

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top