• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Eldritch Cases: Dagon on Kickstarter

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2013-11-05

PM

Hi fellow adventure fans,

you might have seen it on the front page already, I’m currently kickstarting my Lovecraft-inspired adventure The Eldritch Cases: Dagon (formerly known as H.P. Lovecraft’s Dagon)

The game is based on H.P. Lovecraft’s writings, mainly the stories Dagon, Shadow over Innsmouth and Herbert West, Reanimator. It’s a 3rd person 2d adventure, and the player takes control of two main characters (similar to how it’s handled in Broken Sword).

AG did a writeup after the AdventureX in London in December, and Kickstartadventures wrote another one now.

Some facts:

- horror point & click adventure based on H.P. Lovecraft
- 2 playable characters
- Soundtrack by Jan Kavan (J.U.L.I.A, Ghost in the Sheet)
- Win/Mac/Linux
- German/English

If you think that this is your thing please check out the Kickstarter campaign :-)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Looks great, please consider an ios version down the road.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2013-11-05

PM

Yes, mobile ports are planned (the engine I’m using supports both Android and iOS), however an iOS port will not be part of the KS campaign. The reason for that is that I haven’t found a feasible way to distribute the game to backers via Apples appstore unfortunately.

For Android that would be easy as I can just offer .apk files for download, but with iOS that’s not possible.

But if you would like to see the game come to iOS at one point, every pledge is more than welcome, haha :-)

Joined 2013-11-05

PM

Hey folks,

I hope you forgive me one last bump, but the Kickstarter campaign has reached the final 24 hour stretch and is still quite away from it’s goal, so if anyone of you planned to back The Eldritch Cases: Dagon, now would be the perfect time :-)

This is the link to the campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1819174432/the-eldritch-cases-dagon-a-lovecraftian-horror-adv

Dagon is planned to be the first of a series of games based in the Lovecraft universe, so if that’s your thing I’d be happy to welcome you as a backer :-)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top