• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

black mirror 1 game breaking bug!

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2013-08-21

PM

just like the title of this topic says,for some reason the game has a major bug on the beginning of chapter 4! cant even finish the game.

the problem is after samuel talks to lady victoria and bates,he is then supposed to go to willow greek to ask the undertaker in the bar about the boy vick who is been murdered.but when i get to the bar,no one is there acept the bartender…im stuck with nowhere to go and cant do anything to progress becasue of this bug.

im playing it on windows 7 64 bit does anyone else has this problem?

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2013-07-02

PM

You have to go first to the stables and get a sample of Morris Hair then go to doctors house and check the microscope.
Then Veronica will talk about the picture.

P.S..I’m not sure if this is what u mean.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this it strange !, all I did extra before going to the bar is to try to inter Robert room.. if you need a save game , tell me!

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2013-08-21

PM

thanks anyway but i found the solution. i wasn’t playing the game in administrator.if you just click on the game on win 7 it wil have a game breaking bug and you wont be able to finish it but if you play as admin you wont have that problem

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2013-07-02

PM

Ah! It’s good you posted your solution.
Others might find this useful.
All the best!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top