• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Freeware Scene of the Week

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

dumbeur - 29 April 2017 03:24 PM

I’d love to see a top 10 freeware games list.

There’s a few on AGS that I’ve never got around to playing that come highly recommended such as Ben Jordan series and 5 days (series?).

I for one highly recommend the John DeFoe series(quadrilogy). It is a very well done and a fascinating story throughout, but make sure to play them in order though. 5 Days A Stranger, 7 Days A Skeptic, Trilby’s Notes, and finally 6 Days A Sacrifice.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 5050

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

chrissie - 07 August 2015 08:42 AM

The game/non-game sounds intriguing Tim!

My thought is that as Intense Degree is posting a Freeware AGSotD each week now, that perhaps this thread doesn’t have the same relevance for the time-being as when diego started it? Also I’m quite conscious of posting a screenshot from a game that coincidentally might be from one that Intense Degree has planned to post himself?

Maybe you have new information. But Intense Degree hasn’t posted an AGSotD in at least two months or so. And. I’ve seen nothing saying he intends to resume.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Thanks, SirB. Smile

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

rtrooney - 29 April 2017 05:36 PM

Maybe you have new information. But Intense Degree hasn’t posted an AGSotD in at least two months or so. And. I’ve seen nothing saying he intends to resume.

Did you check the date on that post, Tim? Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

TimovieMan - 29 April 2017 07:10 PM
rtrooney - 29 April 2017 05:36 PM

Did you check the date on that post, Tim? Wink

Last one I found was in January.  Frown

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

rtrooney - 29 April 2017 08:25 PM

I meant the date on Chrissie’s post you quoted…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

TimovieMan - 29 April 2017 10:02 PM

She didn’t post information that ID was still posting. Although she appeared to think he still was. And yes it was an old post, but I think that makes my comment all the more relevant.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 7445

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

rtrooney - 29 April 2017 10:12 PM
TimovieMan - 29 April 2017 10:02 PM

She didn’t post information that ID was still posting. Although she appeared to think he still was. And yes it was an old post, but I think that makes my comment all the more relevant.

???

In 2015 IntenseDegree was indeed posting freeware pics, so it’s hardly surprising that other people appeared to think he was. In 2017 IntenseDegree is no longer posting freeware pics. What’s more, he also told AG why he didn’t feel like continuing.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Freeware Scene of the Week, Sunday April 30

Don’t go to the guest room! Go to the cellar instead!!! Like every good girl in a horror story!

Dark Visions is pretty cool web-browser adventure (play it freely here), reminiscent of such works as Phantasmagoria, The Black Mirror or Colonel’s Bequest. Puzzles are pretty cool and imaginative for a flash game, though you’ll grow tired of switching commands due to a non-existent right mouse action in a browser.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top