• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Two daughters at 26, who’d have thought that? Wink

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 29 March 2017 06:26 AM
nomadsoul - 28 March 2017 07:56 PM
SoccerDude28 - 28 March 2017 11:25 AM

Just got “randomly” screened again in the airport. Oh how I love travelling.

Again??

How long does that take normally and how intense search is??

Usually takes 5-10 minutes. They pat you down, and go through your carry on luggage.

This is making rounds

And she is dragging them into court

Tell me if this pat down is done openly ??

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Nomadsoul I am awaiting a post from you.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Some amazing cosplay

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Laptop’s on the fritz again. Battery troubles. Again.

Although this time I’m thinking it’s just an issue with the adapter due to cable abuse. I’ll know tomorrow. If that’s the case I’ll be back in business tomorrow. If not, I’ll probably be without laptop for weeks. Again. :-(

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Someone’s been abusing your cable?  Oh dear.  ;-)

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Yes, the cable gets yanked occasionally… :-P

We’re still talking about power cords, right?

Wait, that wording didn’t help either… :-)

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 07 April 2017 06:14 PM
SoccerDude28 - 29 March 2017 06:26 AM
nomadsoul - 28 March 2017 07:56 PM
SoccerDude28 - 28 March 2017 11:25 AM

Just got “randomly” screened again in the airport. Oh how I love travelling.

Again??

How long does that take normally and how intense search is??

Usually takes 5-10 minutes. They pat you down, and go through your carry on luggage.

This is making rounds

And she is dragging them into court

Tell me if this pat down is done openly ??

Wow that’s excessive. I usually don’t get it this bad.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

TimovieMan - 26 April 2017 05:59 PM

Yes, the cable gets yanked occasionally… :-P

I had one almost completely nibbled through by one of the rabbits a while ago. While it was plugged in. While my laptop was charging. No rabbits were hurt in the nibbling of the cable. The rabbit managed to avoid the power line but she bit through the other two. I was quite amazed.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I think Kuru might put it better than anyone but here are my two cents; it’s just now I do believe that the site has a tendency for downgrade.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Well, crud. It’s not the adapter, it’s the friggin’ motherboard. Effin’ thing wasn’t even four years old.

And we can’t really afford a new laptop right now, especially since I’m thinking in the 850 Euro ballpark for a new one. Oh well…

No more gaming for a while. And plenty of battles for the missus her work laptop for surfing…

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Oh oh, Timovieman’s house is turning into a battlefield…

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

tsa - 01 May 2017 03:32 AM

Oh oh, Timovieman’s house is turning into a battlefield…

It’s always a battlefield with two small children around… Tongue

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

TimovieMan - 27 April 2017 06:00 PM

Well, crud. It’s not the adapter, it’s the friggin’ motherboard. Effin’ thing wasn’t even four years old.

And we can’t really afford a new laptop right now, especially since I’m thinking in the 850 Euro ballpark for a new one. Oh well…

No more gaming for a while. And plenty of battles for the missus her work laptop for surfing…

850 euro? You could easily build a budget desktop PC for less than half that.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Headycakesofdoom - 01 May 2017 08:55 AM

850 euro? You could easily build a budget desktop PC for less than half that.

I have no room for a desktop pc, and I’m a gamer, so it needs to be a budget gaming laptop. That puts it in that price range if you still want something decent.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top