• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarbCharophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Big grin on my face right now.

What a performance by the little man. Bloodied and battered fought til the end.

Casemiro again entered witness protection program by the refs.

Ramos won’t receive 3 match ban for cynically clapping to 4th official.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 23 April 2017 04:48 PM

Big grin on my face right now.

What a performance by the little man. Bloodied and battered fought til the end.

Casemiro again entered witness protection program by the refs.

Ramos won’t receive 3 match ban for cynically clapping to 4th official.

Lol! Still complaining about the refs? Maybe all Real players should’ve have been sent off.
And fair enough, Messi was better today, didn’t miss and Ronaldo did. But Messi did rest during the week and Ronaldo had to play 120 min Tongue
Zidane showing he still has a lot to learn, Mourinho would never have lost this match, after drawing the game how can Barcelona score in a counter attack in added time when Real was playing with 10 and only needed a draw? lol, might be losing La Liga now

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 23 April 2017 05:16 PM

Lol! Still complaining about the refs? Maybe all Real players should’ve have been sent off.

You sound a bit bitter here. Guess you are not as indifferent of a football viewer as I thought you were. Madridista alarm going off.

Ramos red card was fair, two legs tackle. Casemiro should have been sent off on 2 ocassions again.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 23 April 2017 05:20 PM

You sound a bit bitter here. Guess you are not as indifferent of a football viewer as I thought you were. Madridista alarm going off.

Ramos red card was fair, two legs tackle. Casemiro should have been sent off on 2 ocassions again.

Didn’t say it wasn’t fair, it was a stupid dangerous tackle. Now Casemiro being sent off? Not so sure.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Just checked highlights

That first R7 tackle was penalty and Real defense was shit tier…playing too casually
Barca was like in full rage mode

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 23 April 2017 05:33 PM
Origami - 23 April 2017 05:20 PM

Didn’t say it wasn’t fair, it was a stupid dangerous tackle. Now Casemiro being sent off? Not so sure.

Casemiro, already being on yellow, tackled Messi during an attack. By the books that is a yellow. Then Casemiro minutes later fouled Messi again, still not being sent off.

Also Real were offside on 5 occasions. Luckily they wasted their opportunities.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

nomadsoul - 23 April 2017 06:27 PM

Just checked highlights

That first R7 tackle was penalty and Real defense was shit tier…playing too casually
Barca was like in full rage mode

Ronaldo went down too easily so ref didn’t buy it. By the book it should’ve been a penalty yeah.

Also….2 minutes added time in the second half is suspicious as hell.

Ironic for Barca to beat them with a late winning goal. Like how Real equalized in Camp Nou lol.

Also this is the first time in history for Real to get beaten in Bernabeu during extended time apparently. New record for Messi Wink

Owh…second goal of Messi was also his 500th. What a great way to reach that milestone.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Every single goal was awesome
You dont even need R7

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

http://www.euronews.com/2017/04/26/video-referees-to-be-used-at-russia-2018

A step in the right direction!

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

nomadsoul - 27 April 2017 02:48 AM

You dont even need R7

Amen brother.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 27 April 2017 03:32 AM
nomadsoul - 27 April 2017 02:48 AM

You dont even need R7

Amen brother.

Real 2nd unit is more fun to watch, that’s for sure. Bale and Benzema need to be benched even in the big games, Isco and Morata in.

Don’t know why Bale played against Barcelona, if it’s true it was pressure from the board, suits them to have lost the game.

Gomes scoring some goals for Barcelona, maybe there’s still a chance.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Gomes isn’t really that bad. I mean…you don’t play for Barca while being absolutely garbage of a player.

He scored the two goals because he was given a lot of space. But he should really work on decision making under pressure.

Hope those goals gave him a confidence boost.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 27 April 2017 05:45 AM

Real 2nd unit is more fun to watch, that’s for sure. Bale and Benzema need to be benched even in the big games, Isco and Morata in.

This is what I said since the beginning of the season, but my comments were chalked up to Ronaldo-hating. Real is more fluid without him. The same is now the case for Bale who isn’t the same player he was before the injury. Sad to see Benzema in decline. To me he has always been very underapreciated.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 27 April 2017 07:31 AM
wilco - 27 April 2017 05:45 AM

This is what I said since the beginning of the season, but my comments were chalked up to Ronaldo-hating. Real is more fluid without him. The same is now the case for Bale who isn’t the same player he was before the injury. Sad to see Benzema in decline. To me he has always been very underapreciated.

Let’s not get carried away, I didn’t say anything about Ronaldo benching Smile someone needs to score the big goals. And that midfield works againt mid-lower table teams but not in more high pressure matches.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

You dont need C7 as in, Tax dodging midget still had to support his team in recent 7-1 win

wilco - 27 April 2017 08:31 AM

Let’s not get carried away, I didn’t say anything about Ronaldo benching Smile someone needs to score the big goals. And that midfield works againt mid-lower table teams but not in more high pressure matches.

C7 is must for big games just for his presence and energy
James need to be in Bale shoes, i dont know but Bale was my potential fav but under performing

Abnaxus - 27 April 2017 03:32 AM

http://www.euronews.com/2017/04/26/video-referees-to-be-used-at-russia-2018

A step in the right direction!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top