• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Citizens on Patrol - A Police Quest Playthrough

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Congrats Wilco!

now get ready for one of the greatest experience, PQ2 is really something; you will wonder how have you not played it til today.. it has at least a dozen of dif entertaining elemets weaved very well together, never gets boring with new gameplaying styles featured/added with each new day, everything you can imagine Smile

but seriously this time remember this Tip Always “Adjust your gun” wilco.. you will know what this tip is about.
good luck.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

wilco - 16 March 2017 09:42 AM

Climbing these final stairs… Nearly lost my mind only to find out they are can+t be climbed without the keypad with a diagonal direction… which by laptop doesn’t have… had to change to a desktop. What is it with Sierra old games and stairs…?!?

Sounds like you need to play STAIR QUEST!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

someone thought that its like the closest they can get to arcade fun, maybe? .. annyways always sucked!

But KQIV is the one that had ruled them all (those stairs shit) i remember one time you needed to do it in total darkness ?!? and another one where you couldn’t see where Rosella was stepping ..

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Good luck with PQ2. When I was a kid I always liked it better, but after a recent play through I noticed that I really didn’t like it that much. More of my thoughts here, but beware of spoilers.

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I love Police Quest! I played the first two when I was around 11. I liked that they were set in the real world and had a romance element, even if it’s pretty cheesy. PQ2 remains one of my favorite games.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Nice comments about Police Quest 2, getting hyped for it.
I booted it up and noticed the big jump in the graphics, seems like around the KQ4 era. Also Sonny continues to use the bleached hair for some reason and is now married to a Marie? I hope she’s Sweet Cheeks Smile

And the cover:

(seems kind of spoilery cover…)

And lol at Stair Quest, seems about right, KQ3 at the end was also a bad offender

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Big jump in difficulty for PQ2, took me forever to leave the station at the beginning. Seems the puzzles get a lot more harder.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It wouldn’t be a Sierra game without senseless deaths Smile

But enjoying the big manhunt so far.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

what? you are at te airport already????
you are a monster wilco

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 18 March 2017 08:54 AM

you are a monster wilco

It’s pretty early, didn’t do anything at the airport was just following a lead at the car parking. It’s right after the scuba diving scene where the I found the jailer dead.
Now started the second day after meeting Marie (she is Sweet Cheeks!)

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

you are a monster wilco

Pfft.. I was at the airport in 1989.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 18 March 2017 10:01 AM

you are a monster wilco

It’s pretty early, didn’t do anything at the airport was just following a lead at the car parking. It’s right after the scuba diving scene where the I found the jailer dead.
Now started the second day after meeting Marie (she is Sweet Cheeks!)

OOH, OKAY, there is an early airport scene i have forgotten about, what i had in mind is the airport part near the end, nothing unusual here after all

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

“There’s an envelope corner in the left hand”
LOOK AT ENVELOPE - you don’t have it ; TAKE ENVELOPE - you can’t get that ; OPEN LEFT HAND - I’m not sure what you want me to do ; 30 minutes later after reaching a dead end , restore, TAKE ENVELOPE CORNER - You pry the fingers and take the envelope corner

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 18 March 2017 11:12 AM

“There’s an envelope corner in the left hand”
LOOK AT ENVELOPE - you don’t have it ; TAKE ENVELOPE - you can’t get that ; OPEN LEFT HAND - I’m not sure what you want me to do ; 30 minutes later after reaching a dead end , restore, TAKE ENVELOPE CORNER - You pry the fingers and take the envelope corner

Crazy
hwhwheehe
when its corner it is just the corner, do not let your imagination get the best of you wilco LOL

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I’d say the parser in PQ2 is probably stupider than in PQ1, where the parser understood even some shortened commands, like O D instead of Open Door.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top