• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Atlantan adventure gaming buddy wanted

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-24

PM

Update: If anybody knows some good gaming sites to meet gamers in person, let me know.

Hi everybody, I would love having an adventure gaming buddy to go through some adventures with. I tried Craigslist but not having very good results with that. I’ve tried other video-game dating sites, but either the searching feature is bugged, or there’s like not many users around me.

I have many adventure games, but there’s 3 I have that just blew me away. One of them is a 3-installment trilogy spanning 3 different release years (each release being like 7 years apart). I’ve stopped playing the 3rd installment because I don’t want to see the rest of the story without sharing it with somebody else, not just myself, I hate that.

I’m in the Atlanta, Georgia area, so if any of you are in the area, or further away but willing to travel or accept company for several days, please hit me up. I don’t care what your orientation is, I’m just wanting some good gaming buddies, especially ones that like adventure games too. Thanks for reading.

Aaron

Total Posts: 5588

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Aaron,
You posted this request before, so I’m going to close this thread.  Here’s the link to your previous post:
http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/9163/
Since the members here at Adventure Gamers live all over the world, we come here to Adventure Gamers to share our enjoyment of games.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top