• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

Put me down for Fran Bow. I managed to grab it in GOG’s generous sale and I am always excited for a community playthrough.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Fran Bow (9): Mikekelly (leader), Lady Kestrel, chrissie, Karlok, SoccerDude28, Renacimiento, kabouter, wilco, TerminusEst
Al Emmo (7): diego (leader), rtrooney, chrissie, BitingWit, SoccerDude28, glom, Oscar
Quern: Undying Thoughts (6): Advie, Karlok, Lady Kestrel, Oscar, diego, Becky
Hotel Dusk DS only (4): Mikekelly (leader), Karlok, SoccerDude28, wilco
The Last Window DS only (2): Mikekelly (leader), Karlok,

You have until the 14th March to post your nominations &/or cast your votes! Voting will close at 9.00 PM (GMT time)

Just over 1 day to go to submit any new nominations and/or cast your votes!  Smile

As you can see Fran Bow is in the lead but I’m not holding my breath just yet!  Laughing

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Fran Bow (9): Mikekelly (leader), Lady Kestrel, chrissie, Karlok, SoccerDude28, Renacimiento, kabouter, wilco, TerminusEst
Al Emmo (7): diego (leader), rtrooney, chrissie, BitingWit, SoccerDude28, glom, Oscar
Quern: Undying Thoughts (6): Advie, Karlok, Lady Kestrel, Oscar, diego, Becky
Hotel Dusk DS only (4): Mikekelly (leader), Karlok, SoccerDude28, wilco
The Last Window DS only (2): Mikekelly (leader), Karlok,

You have until the 14th March to post your nominations &/or cast your votes! Voting will close at 9.00 PM (GMT time)

VOTING ENDED

Fran Bow is the clear winner so Mikekelly, whenever you’re ready the floor is all yours!  Smile

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Posted:

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/9219/

Tim or an admin - please pin the Fran Bow Thread above.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5046

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I know where to find all the past playthrough threads. I know all the voting threads, prior to the current two are archived, and I know how to find those.

What I really wish I could find is the a compilation of the final game-winning voting posts.

I think it is possible that Al Emmo has been nominated and received votes more often than any other non-winning nominated game. I think Syberia II is a close contender, but is removed from contention because it finally won a playthrough vote.

I think Karlok told me to start my own playthrough. Can’t do that. Unfair to distract attention from the current playthrough. But this is starting to wear me down. It’s a good game, but it’s an older game. It’s not hard to find, but it takes a minor bit of effort.

I’m sure the developers would be extactic for the chance to participate. As I’m sure would be Himalaya’s consultant, Josh Mandel.

Maybe next time. Have fun with Fran Bow. Next to Witness, possibly the most depressing game I played last year.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I was quite surprised that Al Emmo didn’t win this time Tim as there was certainly enough interest - yes!, maybe next time!  Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 15 March 2017 02:38 PM

I was quite surprised that Al Emmo didn’t win this time Tim as there was certainly enough interest - yes!, maybe next time!  Smile

it seems as AlEmmo will never win thru this CPT EVER Grin, shit, how many times was it nominated and rejected or did not make it!!!!, very strange

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I think Karlok told me to start my own playthrough.

Good idea, I really don’t think it would cause a problem really.

Fran Bow is KINDA DIFFERENT…..............

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5046

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Good thought. SoccerDude28 is the only player the two games have in common.

If Diego is still willing to lead the separate playthrough, and the others who voted for it still wish to play it, it’s worth a shot.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Is anyone interested in a new playthrough now that Fran Bow has finished & Lady K’s Tourney is over?  Smile

If so you have until 19th May 9PM GMT to submit nominations and/or vote…... also to please volunteer to be a playthrough leader. 

I’ll start off by nominating & voting for:
(1) Al Emmo: chrissie
(1) Anna’s Quest: chrissie

Meanwhile as Al Emmo keeps missing the mark please free anyone to start up an unofficial playthrough anytime!  Smile

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

I vote for Al Emmo and only Al Emmo because it needs to finally get a playthrough Smile

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

There are delays in the forum software, Giom.  Sometimes you have to wait for a post to appear.  I deleted your second one.

I can’t play Al Emmo because it’s only Windows compatible, but I will vote for Anna’s Quest.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I nominate Isabelle, Zero Critical and Blue Ice.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Lady Kestrel - 04 May 2017 09:32 AM

There are delays in the forum software, Giom.  Sometimes you have to wait for a post to appear.  I deleted your second one.

I can’t play Al Emmo because it’s only Windows compatible, but I will vote for Anna’s Quest.

It’s possible to play Al Emmo with Parallels (that’s what I plan to do). Otherwise, I know there’s a way to get it running on wineskin which is free. I can test it and give a step by step if anyone is interested in joining that playthrough and is on a mac

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

(3) Al Emmo: chrissie, giom, rtrooney
(2) Anna’s Quest: chrissie, Lady Kestrel
(1) Isabelle: Oscar
(1) Zero Critical: Oscar
(1) Blue Ice: Oscar

You have until 19th May 9PM GMT to submit nominations and/or vote…... also to please volunteer to be a playthrough leader.

Meanwhile as Al Emmo keeps missing the mark please free anyone to start up an unofficial playthrough anytime!  Smile

NB I apologise giom for all the posts (& there’s a lot I know) in which I’ve misspelt your name & called you glom! Pan

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top