• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Wardrobe

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Look like my kinda adventure, even with commentary like the old sierra, anyone tried it yet?

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I was thinking the same thing. It sure looks like something that I would like but I have been waiting to buy it so that I could see some reviews or thoughts on it from people first.

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

This is the kitschest lucasarts rip-off ever.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

I played it!

It’s a good game except the inventory puzzles are incredibly hard and quite illogical.  I don’t mind these sorts of games but I’m finding myself a bit more impatient these days and I had to resort to a walkthrough quite a bit. Frown

On the other hand the pop culture references are fun and I wouldn’t say that it’s a Lucasarts rip-off but there were quite a few references here and there.

It’s humourous at times too!

Overall an enjoyable game if you keep a walkthrough nearby (or have the patience to work it out). Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

seems fun!
Thank you Nelza for the head up, i wanna try it, i luv those silly inventory puzzles, which always have some silly logic from its dev.
and what is an adventure player without some patience anyway Tongue

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2015-07-23

PM

Found it pretty bad over here -

Nonsensical puzzles:
  Puzzle solutions are often references to some adventure game or pop culture thing, without any internal logic of its own - think Discworld.

Overcompensating background art:
  Literally 20 outlandish objects on the screen at a time - usually references or weak jokes - most are non-interactive and together they really take you out of the game.

Humor is 95% references.

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

The art is great and many of the references are rather funny. While the graphics and humour are the games highlights the rest falls pretty short. It doesn’t have much of a story or characters and I agree that the puzzles are rather nonsensical. The games cutscenes wouldn’t play properly for me ingame for some reason.

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top