• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

SpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Kickstarter] Ama’s Lullaby - A cyberpunk adventure game

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

Hi there Smile

My name is Marc, from France, I am the developer of the indie game project called Ama’s Lullaby. Let me show you what it is about!

Ama’s Lullaby is an adventure game in the style of Westwood Studios’ Blade Runner (1997), featuring a command-line based hacking system. The game is developed by me.

The target platforms are PC, Mac & Linux.
The release is planned for Spring 2019.

The project is now live on Kickstarter, from February 8 to March 25.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005143815/amas-lullaby-a-point-and-click-game-in-a-cyberpunk

The story

After the announcement of a potential impact between Earth and an asteroid, a space mission of colonization lead by an AI brings a young computer-science prodigy called Ama to the 1st colony on another planet. This place was built by machines for human beings. Ama has designed this AI together with her father and is now an ambassador of the human race. She’s being protected by her artificial creature. But when she finds out the actual reason of her presence in this colony, and notices the strange behaviour of its inhabitants, her world suddenly falls apart.

The game

Ama’s Lullaby is a point-and-click video game taking place in a cyberpunk environment. Playing the role of Ama, a high potential teenager who loves computer sciences, you will explore the colony, meet its human and non-human inhabitants, negociate with the AI and make decisions that will impact directly the course of events. Thanks to Ama’s programming talent, you will be able to hack any network of the city, gather information, steal confidential data to use them for your own purposes, disclose them or even blackmail people. But be careful : every action will have consequences on the story, and you will become an easy prey once you identity is unveiled.
The game development will focus mainly on high-quality visual atmospheres and soundscapes dialogues and interactions between characters, as well as on replayability: every new game session offering a (truly) different experience.

Feel free to ask anything you want about the project on this forum, comments and feedbacks are welcome Smile

And if you like what I have done, please back the project on Kickstarter, only some days left and we still have some way to go.

Thanks for reading!

Marc

MercyGround Creations

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Backed. I really like the gritty art style and the static camera. When I played Her Majesty’s Spiffing I found the moving camera really annoying, I think you guys have done it better.

Good luck! Smile

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

BitingWit - 07 March 2017 08:38 PM

Backed. I really like the gritty art style and the static camera. When I played Her Majesty’s Spiffing I found the moving camera really annoying, I think you guys have done it better.

Good luck! Smile

Thank you for your support Smile I believe the static camera is a more cinematographic approach, I like it that way.

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

This definitely looks promising - I loved Blade Runner and more recently Dex, and this reminds me of both. And command-line hacking too? OK, backed!

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

Phlebas - 08 March 2017 08:49 AM

This definitely looks promising - I loved Blade Runner and more recently Dex, and this reminds me of both. And command-line hacking too? OK, backed!

I played Dex some months ago, I liked it too! It has this great cyberpunk atmosphere. And I did’t play a 2D scroll game since Street of Rage on Megadrive ^^
Thank you for backing the project, I hope we will make it!

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

Hi there,

Our first interview about the development of Ama’s Lullaby is now online! Check it out on PushPlay’s website:

http://www.push-start.co.uk/all/platform/pc/developer-interview-amas-lullaby/

Cheers

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

Check out Ama’s Lullaby update #8, showing a lot of new cyberpunk artworks for the game! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005143815/amas-lullaby-a-point-and-click-game-in-a-cyberpunk/posts/1829417

Total Posts: 448

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

You had me as a backer right up until I read about the weapons/fights scenes. I have no reflexes, and suck at QTE’s. If there isn’t a way to avoid the fights, unfortunately this will be a no-buy for me. Other than that, this sounds awesome!

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

Mike the Wino - 14 March 2017 09:13 PM

You had me as a backer right up until I read about the weapons/fights scenes. I have no reflexes, and suck at QTE’s. If there isn’t a way to avoid the fights, unfortunately this will be a no-buy for me. Other than that, this sounds awesome!

I’m not looking for QTE for combats, but something like this:

. It’s not as stressful as QTE, in my opinion Smile
There will not be a lot of fights because your character, Ama, dosn’t like to fight. But in some situations, you’ll have no other choice. Thank you for your feedback!

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

Hey guys!

We have new physical rewards for the 5 last days of the campaign!

As you can see, now you can get the game on a USB flash drive (classic or cyberpunk style)! With a printed manual, boxed in an original signed box. The boxed edition is available in two formats, standard and collector. More info on the Kickstarter page!

See you!

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

We have reached 75% funded on Kickstarter tonight!! But only 59 hours left Meh If you want to see it happens, please share our link with your social network! http://kck.st/2kkWejX

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Tweeted. Good luck!

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

Phlebas - 23 March 2017 06:07 AM

Tweeted. Good luck!

Thank you Wink

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Only 22 hours and not yet funded, hope it gets there

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

Thank you Smile Any help is welcome if someone wants to share the link on its social networks!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005143815/amas-lullaby-a-point-and-click-game-in-a-cyberpunk

Joined 2017-03-07

PM

3 hours to go on Kickstarter for Ama’s Lullaby! 97% funded… We are so close!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top