• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

INSIDE (AG_review)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

great review of Jackal today!
guess Gabe is a happy man, and maybe he was the main reason too for Jack to give it his own attention and try, in the first place,  as he was the reason why i tried it and LUUUVED it much,  at the first place also Smile
Thanks Gabe.. Thanks Jack!
Heart

but: with the confirming that it sticks to the adventure nature of the adventure/games at all and every word so obvious, i doubt it doubt could be anywhere else on the forums but here! Wink

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 04 March 2017 08:42 AM

but: with the adventuring confirming that sticks to the adventure nature of the adventure/game at all and every word so obvious i doubt it doubt be anywhere else but here! Wink

Abracadabra.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Shifty Eyed

if you are making fun of an English mistake then that is low.. but its fixed now supposedly? ,
and if i understood it wrongly then i beg your pardon

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 04 March 2017 09:08 AM

Shifty Eyed

if you are making fun of an English mistake then that is low.. and its fixed now,

It’s abracadabra.
I don’t understand what you’re saying.
It would be nice if every once in a while you would MAKE AN ATTEMPT to write English sentences other people can understand, instead of typing your badly translated stream of consciousness.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Shifty Eyed

if you are making fun of an English mistake then that is low.. and its fixed now,

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sigh…

Nomadsoul, it’s both a genuine and a legitimate complaint. I do not understand what he’s saying. Stop seeing baits wherever you go.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Karlok - 04 March 2017 10:59 AM

Sigh…

Nomadsoul, it’s both a genuine and a legitimate complaint. I do not understand what he’s saying. Stop seeing baits wherever you go.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Nomadsoul, no depping the shtick of verbals for bait bites!

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Karlok - 04 March 2017 09:21 AM

Shifty Eyed

It’s abracadabra.
I don’t understand what you’re saying.
It would be nice if every once in a while you would MAKE AN ATTEMPT to write English sentences other people can understand, instead of typing your badly translated stream of consciousness.

This is harsh. He is making an effort, no need to dismiss him like that.
He’s probably trilingual as well.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Origami - 04 March 2017 11:41 AM

Where’s the effort in but: with the adventuring confirming that sticks to the adventure nature of the adventure/game at all and every word so obvious i doubt it doubt be anywhere else but here!

If you understand that sentence, you’re a trilingual genius. And if he took the trouble of reading his post before pressing the send button, he might write better sentences. I’m not saying his English should be better, I just want to UNDERSTAND what he writes. After all these years, that’s apparently still too much to ask.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Karlok - 04 March 2017 11:55 AM
Origami - 04 March 2017 11:41 AM

Where’s the effort in but: with the adventuring confirming that sticks to the adventure nature of the adventure/game at all and every word so obvious i doubt it doubt be anywhere else but here!

If you understand that sentence, you’re a trilingual genius. And if he took the trouble of reading his post before pressing the send button, he might write better sentences. I’m not saying his English should be better, I just want to UNDERSTAND what he writes. After all these years, that’s apparently still too much to ask.

lol I think I actually understand what he’s saying. That it deserves a topic on these forums because the game adheres to certain adventure game elements and thus could be deemed as one.

Maybe you are right and he should’ve put a bit more effort into phrasing it, but your post just sounded a tad aggressive.

No harm done.

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Just another idiosyncratic advie injoke but doesn’t seem everyone gets it.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Origami - 04 March 2017 12:10 PM

lol I think I actually understand what he’s saying. That it deserves a topic on these forums because the game adheres to certain adventure game elements and thus could be deemed as one.

You didn’t by any chance start reading this thread *after* he edited this sentence?

PS: Jackal’s article is tagged “feature”, meaning it’s not considered a real adventure, there’s no rating, and you won’t find it with “game search”.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Gabe - 04 March 2017 12:18 PM

Just another idiosyncratic advie injoke but doesn’t seem everyone gets it.

So why didn’t he tell me it was an “injoke”? But if it is, please explain it to me.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Karlok, on a scale of right ways and wrong ways of approaching this issue, you deliberately picked one of the worst.

Try a thoughtful PM next time. Or a polite encouragement. Or just ignoring a post you don’t understand. Anything but a petty, deliberate attempt to humiliate.

You also, quite obviously, completely derailed this thread before it ever had a chance to get started.

I don’t want to see this kind of provocation again. You’ve been warned enough times.

Advie, as for where this thread belongs, it probably isn’t here, as it’s really not an adventure game. But I’m not really sure the purpose of the thread—to discuss the article or the game?

And it was Limbo that convinced me to try INSIDE, about six years ago. Wink

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Jackal - 04 March 2017 01:15 PM

Advie, as for where this thread belongs, it probably isn’t here, as it’s really not an adventure game. But I’m not really sure the purpose of the thread—to discuss the article or the game?

The article Jack.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top