• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dark Hope: A puzzle adventure inspired by Myst now on greenlight

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-02-23

PM

http://darkhopethegame.com

Inspired by classic puzzle adventure games Myst, Riven and more recent titles like Amnesia

Dark Hope is a puzzle adventure game set in a steampunk world where electricity started and ended its existence with the light bulb. The vast majority of the puzzle are environmental mechanical puzzles and discovering clues as to the nature of this strange facility. 

This is something my friends and I have been working on for quite some time and were told it might be of interest here. 

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

It looks as though that link goes to a Steam community page with a broken URL - maybe it tries to open directly in the Steam app which I don’t have installed on this computer (and actually I’d be rather cross if a link started Steam up without warning me).

I can see the greenlight page here though:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=861098350

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Thank you Phlebas
The developers link didn’t work for me either but yours did. Game looks good, right up my alley…hurry!

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-02-23

PM

Sorry about that.  The link Should have asked if you wished to open it in steam client or steam page (logic is most people wont take the time to do the 2FA login onto the webpage since most steam users only use client)    I disabled that feature for now and will look into it. 

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top