• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Zero Escape 3 Now Official! 

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 05 July 2016 10:13 AM

The bullet hole in the cover?

I’ve seen some screenshots that showed the shadow of the wheelchair throughout the game, also read about other clues like nobody ever calling Sean by the name or Q.

Can’t find it now but I’ve read a post on reddit with a great overview about the snail and all it’s implications in the 3 games. Great stuff

Zero mask on cover ending on V reverse of delta
Zero time dilemma is anagram of , me i am zero i am delta

Grin

Genius innit?

Spoiler is on the cover in the name but no one can analyze.

Wink

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 05 July 2016 10:30 AM

Zero mask on cover ending on V reverse of delta
Zero time dilemma is anagram of , me i am zero i am delta

Grin

Genius innit?

Spoiler is on the cover in the name but no one can analyze.

Wink

Lol! That’s great Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2012-02-10

PM

So… about that twist.

“Zero is YOU, Stampy von Deathtrunk!”

Slowly, the camera wheeled about to reveal an elephant in black sunglasses. It wore a disturbingly well-fitting turtleneck, into which were knitted the words “OBVIOUS VILLAIN.”

Bewildered, Eric snarled, “What are you talking about, Sean? His name is Q, not Stampy von Deathtrunk! How could an elephant possibly have crushed and strangled my girlfriend, anyway?!”

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The first 2 Zero Escape games (999 and VLR) are coming to PC (and PS4 and Vita).

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-01-zero-escape-series-is-heading-to-pc-ps4-and-vita

Greatnew for the series. Will probably double dip for a new version of 999 if it’s not butchered

Total Posts: 512

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

wilco - 01 November 2016 06:07 PM

The first 2 Zero Escape games (999 and VLR) are coming to PC (and PS4 and Vita).

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-01-zero-escape-series-is-heading-to-pc-ps4-and-vita

Greatnew for the series. Will probably double dip for a new version of 999 if it’s not butchered

Great news! Had a great time with 999 on the NDS.  Never got a Vita or 3DS or whatever is needed to play VLR and therefore haven’t so far bothered with the PC version of the third game either. Will probably buy all three when they are available.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

The remake of 999 on the VITA is a day one buy for me - should be great!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

Finally was able to get around to playing this.

I agree with the consensus here.  It’s a really good game and I’m really glad it was made, but it’s not quite as good as the other 2.  Probably largely due to a limited budget and its comparatively short length.

Also the ending was pretty lackluster.  I expected my mind to be more blown as it was in the other two games.  Didn’t really feel like I had reached the true ending yet either.

It did have some of the best and most emotional scenes in the series for me though.  (i.e. I loved the Sigma / Diana ending personally.  And that little moment when they all remembered that timeline and hugged nearly caused me to tear up a bit.)

This is probably the best series of this type that I’ve played.  Strongly recommend it to anyone that hasn’t played it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top