• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

iOS games like King’s Quest/Space Quest etc

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-15

PM

Looking for suggestions. Already tried The Cave and Space Age.  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

The Silent Age is great on iOS. It was one of my favorite game in 2014. The story is top notch, the puzzles are good and innovative thanks to the use of the time machine to interact in the present and future. Just talking about it makes me want to play it again.

You can also get the Wadjet eye games on iOS. All of their games are top notch and worth a look. My favorites are Gemini Rue and Technobabylon (which is not yet on iOS unfortunately).

Milkmaid of the Galaxy is also great but I’d recommend an ipad and not just an iphone to enjoy the great art direction.

Also, just noticed that The Journey Down is also available on iOS. The first two chapters are really good and well worth a play for anyone who loved Grim Fandango.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-15

PM

Thank you! I downloaded The Silent Age and finished episode 1 already. Just trying to decide if it’s worth paying for the rest. I got through episode 1 pretty quick. I’ll have a look at those others!

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

As I remember it the second episode is quite a bit longer than the first one.

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

ScummVM is available for iOS, so any of the free games (Flight of the Amazon Queen, Beneath a Steel Sky etc) that run with that should work.  It also supports the old Sierra games, so if you own them already on another computer you could transfer the data files and play them on your iOs device too. It may require some technical know-how, though, since I don’t think ScummVM is available from the app store.

Broken Sword 1, 2 and 5 are available from the App Store, though, so those would be recommended if you haven’t played them already!

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Oh yes and there’s also a remastered version of Beneath a Steel Sky on ios with better controls and redone intro and epilogue cutscenes.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top