• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04GabrielLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

“Going Up the Country” - QUIZ [ENDED]

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

The list looks quite different now that you’re back, Dark-I. Good for you. Abnaxus is doing great too.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Karlok - 27 October 2016 12:53 PM

The list looks quite different now that you’re back, Dark-I. Good for you. Abnaxus is doing great too.

Tnx, Karlok! You’ve guessed some nice screenshots too! Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

I always have a strong start but I can`t keep pace with you, Dark Eye and Lady Kestrel, you guys and gals are from another league. Good thing that zobraks isn`t around much this days…

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Thanks for the extension—I needed it too.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Abnaxus - 27 October 2016 04:49 PM

I always have a strong start but I can`t keep pace with you, Dark Eye and Lady Kestrel, you guys and gals are from another league. Good thing that zobraks isn`t around much this days…

Hey, Abnaxus! Don’t just give up so soon, there is plenty of time left!

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I thought I was sitting pretty in fourth place, and then Lady K just blew right past me! And eddyc came from out of nowhere. You folks are amazing.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Becky - 01 November 2016 10:28 AM

I thought I was sitting pretty in fourth place, and then Lady K just blew right past me! And eddyc came from out of nowhere. You folks are amazing.

The competition is hotting up but there’s still a week to go - all attempts are welcome however few if you just want to guess those you immediately recognise!  Smile

Total Posts: 5596

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Heh.  I had extra time to prowl through some screenshots last night since we had only a total of 5 trick-or-treaters come to our door.  (We usually get about 25, so that means extra chocolate for breakfast this week.)  Laughing  However, even with the extra time, I’m getting left behind in the dust. [cough, cough]

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 136

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

reading a lot of reviews and all the amazing quizzes on this forum helped a lot.

Lady Kestrel - 01 November 2016 01:53 PM

We usually get about 25, so that means extra chocolate for breakfast this week Laughing

research has proven that eating (dark) chocolate for breakfast is good to give the brain a kickstart Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5596

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m just giving this a bump back to the first page.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Lady Kestrel! I’ll post some hints for the remaining un-guessed games sometime over the weekend.  Smile

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve added some expanded screenshots &/or info for the 7 unguessed pics in the 1st post!  Smile

Quiz will end at 5pm on Tuesday (8th November) BTW Smile

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you, chrissie! This might help a bit. Thumbs Up

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Less than 24 hours to go now!  Smile

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM