• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

wilco - 20 October 2016 11:06 AM

And Red Dead 2 trailer is also out

Short trailer as expected, but looks good

Got me excited for a nintendo console at last. Looks great.

New Mario 3D looks cool.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I bet that is running on a PS4 Pro because it looks fantastic. Only thing that worries me is that it looks like it’s a prequel about Marstens old gang.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lucien21 - 20 October 2016 02:40 PM

I bet that is running on a PS4 Pro because it looks fantastic. Only thing that worries me is tat!lo_ like it’s a prequel about Marstens old gang.

They say no pro but it doesnt matter if scorpio will rel 60fps ver.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Nintendo: no more official announcement would come this year on 1) game titles 2) spec details, including region-lock status.

Shitendo strikes again.

I need Suda,ancel,platinum,metroid….
Cant get excited for wiiu titles to get one in launch year
Will get portable from pal to finish zelda on ...
Its March rel, yet they are gonna use 2 months for hype?
Wtf kind of strategy is this….
Wiiu redux

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 20 October 2016 11:44 PM

Nintendo: no more official announcement would come this year on 1) game titles 2) spec details, including region-lock status.

Shitendo strikes again.

I need Suda,ancel,platinum,metroid….
Cant get excited for wiiu titles to get one in launch year
Will get portable from pal to finish zelda on ...
Its March rel, yet they are gonna use 2 months for hype?
Wtf kind of strategy is this….
Wiiu redux

What, no news this year? Meh, I was hoping for a Direct soonish to have more details… I want to see BGE2! Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Source A (Nintendo) described the Switch as having a “mediocre” battery life. Source B (Ubisoft) has said a maximum battery life of three hours.

Great news

Tlg has gone gold

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Rekt

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

lol

What ios titles have nintendo announced?
I know of the Mario Run one, but what else?

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Also,

I won Fragile Dreams for the Wii for 12 euro and it just came in in mint condition. =)
This is a pretty rare game which will run you 60 euros at least in the Netherlands from auctions.

Next stop is Aria of Sorrow for the GBA.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 21 October 2016 05:13 PM

lol

What ios titles have nintendo announced?
I know of the Mario Run one, but what else?

They also have a Fire Emblem and a Animal Crossing announced but no details

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Really unsure on FFXV day one buy, openworld is too time consuming now and feel fatigued,
esp if the moment to moment pacing and quests are just average.
Moreover unlike past FFs , lack of diversity in main cast will make things boring more faster.  From new preview vids it seem like generic anime dialogue fest which can make things,again far more less engaging.
Finally the combat is confused , i liked the new demo but it was vertical slice, and
gradual eating, increasing xp levels to boost moves and get weapons will be chore.
They should have went arcadey Kingdomhearts and should have given choice of different role dives, evasions, slide etc like Type0,since we are technically in command of only one damn
character for the full game, make it more faster.And Titan fights are shameful QTEs inspired by gow.

Another bit turning me off is its based in reality and wild imaginative worlds of past are gone.
Graphics are fine, Music is superb as expected from legendary composer, and some cast
like Highwind is waifu material, still.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Plus it comes really close to the Last Guardian. I’ll still be getting and putting some time into before TLG is released, I think it looks good, the open world stuff looks great and the first impressions were good. Also I don’t think I’ll be getting anything else besides those 2 this year. (I know Dishonored 2 will be out but I still have not finished the first one…)

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

Yeah, great news. That settles it then, I’ll be taking an XboxOne. Then I’ll be able to play both RDR and RDR2 on one console and get rid of my 360 and ps3.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

subbi - 24 October 2016 12:56 PM

Yeah, great news. That settles it then, I’ll be taking an XboxOne. Then I’ll be able to play both RDR and RDR2 on one console and get rid of my 360 and ps3.

You might want to see if it’s worth waiting for the Scorpio since it will come out around the RDR2 is released although I’m not sure its backwards compatible like the One.

Other news, Titafall 2 reviews are out and surprisingly very positive with praising for the single player campaign, that is not really usual in these shooters.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 24 October 2016 04:27 PM
subbi - 24 October 2016 12:56 PM

You might want to see if it’s worth waiting for the Scorpio since it will comet out around the RDR2 is released although I’m not sure its backwards compatible like the One.

Other news, Titafall 2 reviews are out and surprisingly very positive with praising for the single player campaign, that is not really usual in these shooters.

Might wait for PSX show for more RDR master for ps4 and full rdr2 trailer.

Titanfall2 is Infinityward’s old vets first campaign after years.
M.Alavi was man behind Crew Expendable, All Ghillied Up and No Russian now lead designer on TF2.

Minkoff, lead designer of Lastofus and who made train sequence in UC2 is on CoD IW campaign.

They are bound to suck less than bf1.

About FFXV, Persona5 jap vids aint helping the case either.
Tongue

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top