• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Beckyskeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

That sounds good, Chrissie.  I won’t be doing the fall tournament this year due to some major time constraints, but I may do something in late winter or early spring.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 14 October 2016 04:38 PM

It’s been a while since I’ve presented a quiz but I’ve got one in mind to post in a couple of weeks time (1st week of November if not before!) - just a boring straight-forward collection of screenshots & no gimmicks (unless I think of anything meanwhile!)  Laughing

i am in!

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Wow, about time, chrissie! Tongue
And screenshots are never boring! Laughing

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Agree here re: the eternal enticement of screenshots.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Quizzes are always fun. Bring it on chrissie!!

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Lady Kestrel - 14 October 2016 05:35 PM

That sounds good, Chrissie.  I won’t be doing the fall tournament this year due to some major time constraints, but I may do something in late winter or early spring.

Oh bummer, I was looking forward to that. Last year’s was one of the most fun quizzes I competed in (and it’s not because I was lucky enough to win a prize Tongue). Anyway, I will look forward to future quizzes from the quiz master Lady K

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

DarkEye - 15 October 2016 04:45 AM

And screenshots are never boring! Laughing

Hmm. Have we ever had a ‘boring screenshots’ quiz?
I don’t expect that’s what Chrissie will give us though - looking forward to it!

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lady Kestrel - 14 October 2016 05:35 PM

I can’t wait! Thumbs Up But there was always a reference to Halloween so I’m looking forward to whatever dastardly alternative that you come up with Lady Kestrel! Laughing

I’m ready to go so may post the quiz a week early on Sunday afternoon. When I say boring it always causes angst as to whether the screenshots are interesting enough & also whether they’re either too easy or too hard to guess!    Smile

NB Thanks for the interest so far!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Imgur is not behaving at the moment so I will try posting the quiz tomorrow!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

chrissie - 23 October 2016 02:41 PM

What seems to be the problem, chrissie?. I never had any issues with Imgur so far.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

DarkEye - 23 October 2016 03:05 PM
chrissie - 23 October 2016 02:41 PM

What seems to be the problem, chrissie?. I never had any issues with Imgur so far.

I’ve gone ahead & posted anyway DarkEye but the problem is the sizing - all the groups of screenshots should be the same size as the last 6 but for some reason it’s not working - but never mind I’ll work on it tomorrow but meanwhile hopefully the smaller pics are good enough!  Smile

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Is anyone interested in another quiz? 100 or so screenshots & a bonus points idea to perhaps extend over 3 weeks from the end of next week (so no pressure during the crazy run-up to Christmas!) Otherwise I will leave it until the new year!  Smile

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

I’m always interested for quiz, chrissie! Laughing

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’d love a quiz, Chrissie!

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Bring it on!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top