• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #40: Spycraft: The Great Game

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Finally some time to make progress on this game. Can someone please help me out with the security model puzzle? It’s been months since I last played so can’t remember most of the plot or what I’m supposed to be doing. I found out who took the weapon but that’s all.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oscar - 09 September 2016 06:29 AM

Finally some time to make progress on this game. Can someone please help me out with the security model puzzle? It’s been months since I last played so can’t remember most of the plot or what I’m supposed to be doing. I found out who took the weapon but that’s all.

Try to analyze voices. Focus on female voices.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

For Kate McGruder the two weapons access lab voice analysis are identified as her and for the telephone calls I get “no match”. Where does that get me?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oscar - 09 September 2016 10:53 PM

For Kate McGruder the two weapons access lab voice analysis are identified as her and for the telephone calls I get “no match”. Where does that get me?

Concentrate on Dr. Cohen. and analyze voices. He’s not really the person who stole the weapon, and one of the phone calls is the one to analyze in order to find the responsible person. That person was pretending to know Dr. Cohen.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 101

Joined 2016-02-18

PM

We’re still playing on and off, but are currently stuck. Back in Moscow Maxine Foster has been killed during the stakeout operation. We’ve taken the camera from the crime scene, and imported a still from the video into the image analysis tool. I think the killer is Rajiv Jalabad, but apparently I should also be able to find out his whereabouts from somewhere. There doesn’t seem to be anybody to talk to anywhere in the game. What are we missing?

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I finally got back to playing today.  I have done the voice analysis of the Korean woman (Chungyang) who called Cohen, but her dossier doesn’t tell me her location.  Do I have to do more voice analysis to find out where she is or is there some other place I need to look.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lady Kestrel - 06 October 2016 05:22 PM

I finally got back to playing today.  I have done the voice analysis of the Korean woman (Chungyang) who called Cohen, but her dossier doesn’t tell me her location.  Do I have to do more voice analysis to find out where she is or is there some other place I need to look.

This is the puzzle that got me stumped for a while. First order of business to check your inventory and use the EBMC disk and play Shanghai game. If you haven’t got them yet, look around, especially at your office. You’ll get a secret message, and then you need to decode it, using the decypher tool on your PC. To decode the message, the book will help, especially Beowulf Wink

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks, Diego!  I was really on the wrong track here and completely forgot about my inventory.  I’m off again to try to improve my spycraft. Wink

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I just realized I got “inventory” under spoiler tags, and not the EBMC disk and Shanghai game! LOL!!! Sorry! Grin

Total Posts: 101

Joined 2016-02-18

PM

Ah, finally some action in this thread again Grin

What’s that about a Shanghai game? I don’t remember encountering one…

Diego, can you (or anyone else) please help me with my question about how to find the whereabouts of Mr. Jalabad (post #35)? I’m still stuck and still do not want to look up what I’ve been missing in a walkthrough for fear of spoiling the rest of the game.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

What happened to this playthrough?

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Nothing.  I’m just slow. Smile  Are you playing?

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

I have installled the game and gone through the opening segment.

I checked this thread out of curiousity saw it started in July and has died down and I was wondering why. If it continues I will join the communal playthrough.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Did something happen to Diego or something?

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

I have a question about an event in the beginning of the game.

I don’t get how your instructor gets killed during the shooting excercise.
Okay, so it’s a live-fire excercise and someone infiltrated it and shot him.

But if it’s live-fire why do they instruct you to double-tap targets or shoot them in the neck? Is this normal protocol at the CIA? To sacrifice human lives during shooting practice?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top