• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Journey of Iesir help

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

Now I need help getting the legs of the bug to go downward. i have pushed that red button and clicked on the legs a bunch of times and they will not go down at the same time!  Thanks.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-07

PM

I’m stuck trying to get the magazine thing from the alchemist. I think I’m supposed to disguise my voice speaking into the pipe, but I can’t figure out how to open the voice box.

I’d really appreciate a hint if you know how to open the voice box. I’ve been wandering around trying to use everything on everything for a while now.

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

That is where I am too, and I finally got the bugs legs to go to evil mode. I tried putting the bug in the doll and into the robe and also put the bug on the guy afraid of demons and tried the bug on the drainpipe. I am totally stuck too.

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2013-03-10

PM

you have to be on the roof to use the voicebox

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

Thank you Mo54.  I finished the demo now. what a cute fun game. I wish there were more of it.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-07

PM

But how do you open the voice box? Anyone have a hint for how to open it please?

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I’m sorry I didn’t see this sooner. You have to ‘right click’ on the voice box thing - maybe a couple of times.

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2013-03-10

PM

mbday630 - 08 October 2016 08:20 AM

Thank you Mo54.  I finished the demo now. what a cute fun game. I wish there were more of it.

I agree . It was a very polished game graphically and so sorry to see it wont become a full game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top