• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Censorship List (NSFW)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Advie - 04 August 2016 03:24 PM

Saudi Arabia?? doesn’t have a market

nomadsoul - 04 August 2016 07:21 PM

KSA itself has no market or proper sellers.

Holly Moly! my friend who went bonkers on me yesterday for using his nick in an inappropriate way (IHO).... circumstances have found a common ground for us, again.

i hope he doesn’t get displeased and look thoroughly for sumthing (at my words, mayhap), or the previous’s… to inform indifferences, as it wouldn’t be so nice for some people to be caught agreeing ...with some other.

respect nomadsoul, lets try to keep this world a better place (if you please) tho/for indifferences of/at cults, religions, backgrounds…etc but yet living in peace, harmony, love and respect Smile Heart

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 04 August 2016 07:55 PM

respect nomadsoul, lets try to keep this world a better place (if you please) tho/for indifferences of/at cults, religions, backgrounds…etc but yet living in peace, harmony, love and respect Smile Heart

Loving women / games produce a game worth to love / play. But it seems puppets of money doesn’t aware the principle even after years passed. Besides, they don’t afraid to tell lies. But needless to worry. Sooner or later, nightmare will be end. Because this is a providence of professional game industry.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Found some possible new stuff:

Changes in the NES version of Kings Quest 5 to take out violence and religious themes

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

wilco - 05 August 2016 04:31 PM

Changes in the NES version of Kings Quest 5 to take out violence and religious themes

I support this move. Violence against Yetis is a terrible thing, and throwing custard pies at them is definitely not cool. Shame on you Sierra - Yetis are people too.

Yeti rights now!  Angry

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oscar - 05 August 2016 05:02 PM

Yeti rights now!  Angry

or SYBERIA II; taking Oscar’s Heart!! Oscar is people too Cry

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

wilco - 05 August 2016 04:31 PM

Thanks!

I’ve also added links for a bunch of games in the first posts to a site called movie-censorship.com that has more in depth comparisons than I have done here. I also added Space Quest 4 to the list.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve just downloaded the up-dated IF version of Shady Brook released on August 1st. I’ve downloaded an uncensored version onto my PC but I did note at the time all other versions e.g. for iPad are censored FYI! Smile

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

chrissie - 08 August 2016 03:15 PM

I’ve just downloaded the up-dated IF version of Shady Brook released on August 1st. I’ve downloaded an uncensored version onto my PC but I did note at the time all other versions e.g. for iPad are censored FYI! Smile

Awesome! Thanks for mentioning it. I’ve included it.

I also updated the Amerzone entry with some more version info…

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

tsa - 03 August 2016 09:16 AM

I never get why many people don’t mind watching people do the most horrible things to each other but as soon as a nipple comes into view everybody panicks and total hell breaks loose. As D says: Quantum physics is much easier to understand.

I agree completely. The same holds for the movie industry.

As Jack Nicholson once said: “In America if you kiss a breast, the film is rated R, if you lop it off the film is rated PG-13.”

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Just got informed from neogaf list of official govt bans in uae and ksa.
Both Hrain and LAnoire are banned, but retailers and even digital channels of Sony selling them.
In other words , law not enforced.

1979 is banned in iran for political reasons.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

nomadsoul - 14 August 2016 08:08 PM

not only this;  Iranian authorities have shut down over 50 websites that posted torrent links of the game. crazy pantload.

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

nomadsoul - 14 August 2016 08:08 PM

Just got informed from neogaf list of official govt bans in uae and ksa.
Both Hrain and LAnoire are banned, but retailers and even digital channels of Sony selling them.
In other words , law not enforced.

Sorry about the long delay, but I’ve updated the list with this information and there’s a few other things like the French homophobia in several Phoenix Wright games and stuff that I added without mentioning a while ago.

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

I removed some false information about being unable to get the good ending in I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream in the French/German versions and updated Amerzone with more version info.

FTR, on GOG.com Amerzone is censored in English, but uncensored in French, German, Italian and Spanish.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top