• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming Movies - Trailer Zone

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 12 May 2016 10:59 AM

- Potential for being the video game adaptation (with Warcraft)

WarCraft seems so loose an adaptation that you can hardly even call it that, imo.

- Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Figured it out before hovering over the spoiler. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

TimovieMan - 12 May 2016 11:23 AM

- Potential for being the video game adaptation (with Warcraft)

WarCraft seems so loose an adaptation that you can hardly even call it that, imo.
[

Why? It seems pretty faithful to games, story goes all the way back to the first game. Although the trailers have not been very inspiring, still have some faith because it’s Duncan Jones

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 12 May 2016 06:32 PM

Although the trailers have not been very inspiring, still have some faith because it’s Duncan Jones

It’s his big final exam for me. He pulls this off, and I turn fanboy. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

That Asscreed looks like new Princeofpersia movie minus Jake.
But good chance to attract 19-25 twitch generation, who listen to M cirus or bustin.

- Ends with the Leap of Faith. I am pleased

Wait , there is another +1 ticket sale here too.
Wink

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

New Star Trek trailer looks great:

Saw the Warcraft trailer in the cinema (and without the horrible music), looks much better

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Sausage Party

Looks like fun. Cool

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

J Carpenter making Halloween again and will likely score it too.
Old man still alive.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Pete’s Dragon

Time to destroy my childhood memories… Frown

Good cast, though, and Bryce Howard looking gorgeous, as usual.

In other news: a lot of fuss is being made here that Belgian directors Adil El Arbi (who’s a really fun guy and quite the celebrity in Belgium after a good run in a popular celebrity quiz show) and Bilall Fallah are going to helm Beverly Hills Cop IV (with Eddie Murphy, of course).
Not quite sure what to think of that, tbh.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

TimovieMan - 16 June 2016 07:22 AM

In other news: a lot of fuss is being made here that Belgian directors Adil El Arbi (who’s a really fun guy and quite the celebrity in Belgium after a good run in a popular celebrity quiz show) and Bilall Fallah are going to helm Beverly Hills Cop IV (with Eddie Murphy, of course).
Not quite sure what to think of that, tbh.

I’m shocked they are using Eddie Murphy and not Kevin Hart, his career has been dead for some time now… I hope it’s good, the first 2 are classics for me.
Never heard of the directors, Black seems it has been a well received movie.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 16 June 2016 05:38 PM

I’m shocked they are using Eddie Murphy and not Kevin Hart, his career has been dead for some time now… I hope it’s good, the first 2 are classics for me.

Eddie Murphy is too linked to the Beverly Hills Cop concept, and he’s still young enough for it to make sense.
Kevin Hart seems to be going the ‘90s Eddie Murphy route: picking weak mainstream comedies. His career won’t last either that way…
It’s a pity, I consider him the new Chris Rock (who in turn was the new Eddie Murphy 20 years ago).

Never heard of the directors, Black seems it has been a well received movie.

Before Adil El Arbi’s run in a Belgian ‘celebrity’ quiz show, nobody had heard of the directors here either. But now El Arbi’s very popular, and Black turned out solid (if a little too focused on the young adult crowd). Massively popular film in Brussels where the themes are most relevant, though.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

X-men directed by Tim Burton, could be interesting:

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Anybody saw this, need impressions

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

nomadsoul - 30 June 2016 06:21 PM

Anybody saw this, need impressions

Sharknado 5 ???

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Jaws meets Open Water.

Looks like a dime a dozen.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

TimovieMan - 01 July 2016 09:23 AM

Jaws meets Open Water.

Looks like a dime a dozen.

But but do they have blake lively
Heart Eyes

This clip caught my attention,

Seems like good b movie

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!