• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 26 May

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

And this is the end of the console/mobile Thursdays, and it had to end with the sweet ending screen of the original Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
Now it’s time to move forward…

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

BEST! Console/Handheld. GAME! EVAR!!!

Great note to end on! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Although I don’t play console and mobile games, I’ve enjoyed reading about them each week, Wilco.  Thanks for your contributions!

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thanks, I tried to keep it varied, the main difficulty was actually grabbing quality screens with decent quality since I couldn’t take them directly from the consoles…

Like I said in the other thread if someone wants to take over Thursdays, I have no problem stepping out. If not I’m happy to keep going with another theme (or maybe no theme…).

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks wilco for your screenshots + descriptions of games for the past year which I’ve looked at & appreciated every week (I don’t always know what to say.)  Thumbs Up

I know what you mean about trying to capture good screenshots as never mind about not being able to get one from a console I found that I had to resort to You Tube footage on occasion for PC games I could no longer play to end up with a screenshot that didn’t always do the quality of the game’s actual graphics justice!

I hope you will carry on posting on a Thursday - anything! as it’s up to you but you do seem to keep up with newer games!  Smile 

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Loving the Mia force ghost.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top