• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Here? Introduce Yourself

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Wooow, Sam Oz!, THAT IS SUCH A GREAT CV, here. and also great soundtracks as well, Such a talent, INDEED!! Thumbs Up

wish you te best of luck and succses, and hope you to stick to the adventure gaming genre Wink

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-03-02

PM

Ahaha thanks a lot Advie !
I hope to find many people to share the passion of adventure games and maybe even create ;-)

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-03-20

PM

Hey everyone im Amer obsessed in games im from Libya im 22 and im a good gamer in COD ,CS, League of legend and pro in FIFA 16.

i know about at least 60% of games problems and i dont like to be social with information so i decided to join a spot to share informations and problems also how to solve problems and i find your spot guys is best one to share those ideas
i know my ENGLISH is poor but im trying my best
Thanx Crazy

Joined 2016-03-23

PM

Hello, everyone, I was looking for some new games and found this community here Smile Hope to have a nice stay Smile

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Welcome to the forums Calenislija and BExHELPFUL!

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

My name is Molly and I’m just here for the popcorn.

That, and I’m looking for the Sapphire Witch.

Truth is a veil, hiding only lies. I mask the lies with more truth! -The Veridian Witch

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Welcome!

MollyMae - 08 April 2016 06:19 AM

That, and I’m looking for the Sapphire Witch.

The one from The Witch’s Epigraph??? Gasp

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

You already have a PM, sir.

Truth is a veil, hiding only lies. I mask the lies with more truth! -The Veridian Witch

Joined 2016-05-12

PM

hey floyd, i am new here today join there. I want to same! Tongue

[url

Joined 2016-05-20

PM

Hello i am socials and i joined this community cause it seemed like really fun Grin
I am from singapore myself

Joined 2016-05-24

PM

Hi everyone!

I’m a long time adventure game player (Maniac Mansion, Secret of Monkey Island, etc) and in many ways they fueled my love for computers. I don’t get to play as much as I’d like these days, but I’m always on the lookout for something that has that special magic of the old LucasArts games.

Most of my time is spent running my software company, Automata Studios. Earlier this year we were lucky enough to be able to build an online educational adventure game for NASA’s Goddard Spaceflight Center. It’s a rather simple game that is, in many ways, an homage to SCUMM games. You play as the bumbling mis-assigned “agent” Eagle Quark. He reads about stars exploding and immediately starts trying to track down the perpetrators, much the chagrin of the scientists at Goddard.

NASA Space Forensics

I hope you enjoy and I look forward to finding out about more great games here!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Welcome!

Always happy to see the love for LucasArts! Thumbs Up
Said the LucasArts fanboy.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2016-06-14

PM

Hi guys,
My name is Anna and I represent Logrus IT, the company specializing in game localization.
Right now we are looking for amateur game testers.
If you:
- have a desire to play games and non-professional experience of playing the games
- have a PayPal account
- have an opportunity to video record the testing process (e.g. via screen capturing program; we can provide one)...

... please feel free to apply here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQBCT=a87b8e2593c3448383205d15a65c8a2d

OR contact me directly.

Have fun!
Anna

Joined 2011-01-16

PM

Good morning!

I joined these forums in 2011 but unfortunately never posted.  My name is Jim and I’m a 52-year old man who loves (but is not very good at) adventure games, including Myst.  I think the first one I ever played was The 7th Guest, of which I still have the CD.  I joined GOG just it time for its summer sale and purchased games such as the Zork Anthology, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Sam and Max Hit the Road, Under a Killing Moon,Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, and a few others of the best adventure games of all time.  I look forward to discussing and playing some great games.

Jim Smile

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2016-07-27

PM

Hi everyone.
My name is Rapha1405 (simply derived from my first name and my birthday) and I am 23 years old. I found the site via google while searching for an article about Decay: The Mare and really enjoyed the review. I play a lot of videogames from a variety of genres, study chemistry (recently got my Bachelor degree) and thought that I might just try to become a member of the community here. To be honest I am not sure if I’ll stay active here but we will see :-)
That’s all for now. Bye

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top