• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Revolution 25th Anniversary

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

br305893 - 12 February 2016 10:54 AM

Correction: We can get it through the UK Amazon, but we have to pay a lot more for shipping. Not currently available at Amazon US.

Oh cool thanks for sharing that. I will most probably pay the shipping for this one.

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

SoccerDude28 - 12 February 2016 11:13 AM
br305893 - 12 February 2016 10:54 AM

Correction: We can get it through the UK Amazon, but we have to pay a lot more for shipping. Not currently available at Amazon US.

Oh cool thanks for sharing that. I will most probably pay the shipping for this one.

Yeah, I ended up ordering it as well. It seems definitely worth the cost in my book.

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2008-07-11

PM

Funny interview from VideoGamer with Charles Cecil.

It’s weird—I have zero interest in owning physical copies of PC games nowadays. My disc drive’s been out of commission for about 2 years and it hasn’t once been a problem for me. When I do buy physical PC games I just put in the Steam code; the disc doesn’t even leave its case.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Received this email today from Amazon:

“Hello,

Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on March 12 2016 (Order #205-3156435-5880334).

“Revolution: 25th Anniversary Collection (PC CD)”
  Estimated arrival date: April 08 2016 - April 21 2016”

But, oddly, the Amazon website says it is in stock.
Anyone else that pre-ordered received their copy yet?

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

Jabod - 20 March 2016 09:49 AM

Received this email today from Amazon:

“Hello,

Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on March 12 2016 (Order #205-3156435-5880334).

“Revolution: 25th Anniversary Collection (PC CD)”
  Estimated arrival date: April 08 2016 - April 21 2016”

But, oddly, the Amazon website says it is in stock.
Anyone else that pre-ordered received their copy yet?

Mine still hasn’t shipped yet either, so I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before I receive this email too.

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

I don’t know about the new release of Revolution. But I just played In Cold Blood and it is the best hybrid game I ever played. The only thing is that awfull keyboard controls for PC. But the original game just play nice in a Win 10 computer. Just to let you know.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Just as an update: Received my box set on Easter Sunday!
4 DVDs, a Comic with preludes for BS1,2 and 5,5 double sided A3 posters and a very cute Broken Sword USB pen drive with the soundtracks on it. It may have arrived later than advertised but very good value all the same.
In case anyone is wondering Broken Sword 5 (the only one that I’ve loaded so far) has voice acting in English/German/French/Italian and Spanish plus Polish and Russian added for sub-titles alongside the others. Can’t remember is if this any different to the original release but I thought I’d add it in.

Edit: Miscount. 4 A3 double sided posters. The 5th was actually a prelude comic for BASS Grin

Life is what it is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top