• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieManwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

SpaceVenture (The Two Guys from Andromeda) 

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Cluck Yegger mini game is up for backers!

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I’ve given it a little spin already. Not the kind of a game I really like as such, but I’ll go for the positives here:

Graphically it looks very nice. It’s a good mix 3D and bitmaps and there seems to be a lot of little nods here and there towards familiar sci-fi movies. The humour is also there, I did laugh for a couple of times despite I didn’t yet even go further than second night. The music and the voice acting sound good as well, so all in all, this does feel promising when thinking about SpaceVenture as a whole.

I’ve understood Cluck is similar to 5 Nights at Freddy’s games, titles I haven’t played myself, so if you liked those, I guess you might enjoy this as well. I’ll propably play it through at some point, but aren’t in a big hurry to do so.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

So, they’ve gotten Cluck to Steam, so if anyone wants to give them some extra cash in order pad the remainder of the production, now’s your change.

Not really my kind of a game, but it’s not terribly expensive for what it is.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/416800

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spaceventure/two-guys-spaceventure-by-the-creators-of-space-que/posts/1484575

The best Update so far:
-Still on track for our November 30th release date!
-Video demonstrating Ace Hardway walking from the Scrapyard with Rooter and onto his newly restored ship.
-Video demonstrating navigating into ‘hyperspace’ within SpaceVenture.
-Video of planet ‘TATOORAKIS’ that is featured in the final third portion of the game.
-A developer diary entry for $30 and up backers!
-A chance to have anyone idea of artwork within SV at this feature of an in game App store(parody!).
-Guys From Andromeda LLC officially taking over SpaceQuest.Net.
-Thoughts about the new narrator! (since the legendary Gary Owen’s had passed away).

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Yey, looking real nice! I like that these guys went pretty damn’ ambitious on this project.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Let’s hope that all the drama is over now and the can now ooncentrate pushing this through. They definetly are pushing their budget with this one, so let’s hope it’ll be a great game.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Seems like it’s really happening this year! Great

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Let’s hope so. It does look like they’ve progressed with the main game itself now that the real life drama is over and done, so here’s hoping there won’t be any more bad juju on their path.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Yay! the Space Quest team are all here Grin

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

damn they can’t stick to their scheduled update; now two days passed since their last announcement about some a really ‘hardcore update’ to be posted that supposedly was to take place on the 13th…

Image Attachments

jiy0m.jpg

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its here, nothing really hardcore, but the feel of SQ is much too obvious in this one.. way to go Two Guys!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spaceventure/two-guys-spaceventure-by-the-creators-of-space-que/posts/1654700

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

Wow those screens are so amazing! love the style… I only let myself watch several seconds of the video because I don’t want to spoil anything too much Grin

Whoever is responsible for the main background art and animation is doing a great job.  This is what I wish adventure games could look like.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

syn - 31 August 2016 11:55 AM

Whoever is responsible for the main background art and animation is doing a great job.  This is what I wish adventure games could look like.

praise the one and only Crowe, single handed Smile

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

yeah it definitely resembles the feel of the old sq games.  visually amazing… cant wait Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top