• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Stranded in Time

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

It’s a casual adventure from Bigfish. I suspect I broke the game but it’s impossible to know for sure since there seems to be no walkthrough available.

Basically, how do you open the safe in the professor’s office, after you’ve already woken that alien up and all that? The close-up on it doesn’t let me do anything and the in-game hints point me to a location the game doesn’t let me go to (it doesn’t let me leave until I’ve opened the safe).

Thanks.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-01-20

PM

Antrax - 12 October 2015 12:55 AM

It’s a casual use of NooCube from Bigfish. I suspect I broke the game but it’s impossible to know for sure since there seems to be no walkthrough available.

Basically, how do you open the safe in the professor’s office, after you’ve already woken that alien up and all that? The close-up on it doesn’t let me do anything and the in-game hints point me to a location the game doesn’t let me go to (it doesn’t let me leave until I’ve opened the safe).

Thanks.

Same thing here Antrax. Did you figure out what to do?

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Yes, it was pretty dumb. Turns out to even try and crack the safe you need a glass which is located in the kitchen. Once that’s in your inventory, clicking on the safe will lead you to a puzzle of cracking it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top