• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Beckyskeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that… uh, game

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

And finally another YEEEEESSSS! Smile

A bit of info:
-Diermot’s horse decides to take him to the battle with the Skorl Crazy Laughing
-the magic stone is the Eye
-the potion is used to change Diermot’s appeaeance
-the dragon (which usually kills you in ag’s Laughing ) gives you the Eye and helps you.

This is Revolution’s first game and it’s freeware if someone wants to give it a try.

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I played it just a bit, all I remember is that I get smacked in the face Grin

In this game you’re taking control of two female characters separately, and none other character.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It’s a sequel, though some people consider it third in the trilogy.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Still Life 2?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Thumbs Up

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Alright, alright!

This game is a sci-fi mystery, in glorious black-and-white!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

The Lost Crown?

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Trinity? Hey, it’s sci-fi and black and white!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not The Lost Crown, not Trinity.

Think “Grim Fandango IN SPACE!”

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 25 April 2014 07:06 PM

This game is a sci-fi mystery, in glorious black-and-white!

TimovieMan - 01 May 2014 01:14 PM

Think “Grim Fandango IN SPACE!”

The Grim Quest aka The Space Fandango?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

*bump*

It’s also freeware.

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Cubert Badbone?!
Couldn’t come up with anything else…

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Right you are!

Thank you for saving this thread from me oblivion! Cool

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Laughing I’ve also got a guessing thread from may.

Ok, I’ve done some cleaning and found this:
(hope I haven’t posted it before)

Long ago, four gifts were given by our teachers,
As the story goes, only us remained, the creatures.
Three of us are chosen , and a quest is assigned
Till’ the next moon,an ancient relic we need to find.

I am baaaaaaaack!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top