• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Voice Quiz’t ][  .. [Ended]

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2010-02-08

PM

35. Azriel Odin from Gemini Rue?

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Advie - 28 March 2015 01:12 PM

THANKS zane! , that was fast, and you are doing really good with those voices, tho never seen at any quiz before, ‘if i remember correctly?’

true! i havnt done much quizzing, i definitely gravitate more towards audio, i probably wouldnt recognize too much visually.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

First Round Score
zane 7
SpeedBo 5
TimovieMan 5
Karlok 4
Caliburn 3
wilco 3
Abnaxus 2
diego 2
Iznogood 1
Lady Kestrel 1
Lucien21 1

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

There you are; new 20 clips more added to be guessed, and (not to forget) the 6 leftover from Round one.
Guess Through PMs, directed to LadyK; all you can!

——

Round Two

——

P.S: The highest possible score of round one was 7 out of 7, and with the new 20 added, the highest score anyone can get would be 27.

Good Luck!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

The rules have changed again. For the fourth or fifth time. And we are not notified of changes. I don’t want to participate anymore.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Karlok - 29 March 2015 07:57 PM

The rules have changed again. For the fourth or fifth time. I don’t want to participate anymore.

rules never changed, only one day was given more for post in thread and was announced three days ago.  go check please 1st page before claiming anything

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

i am a little confused about round 2, should we still guess ones that have already been solved?

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

What’s the point of checking the first page when the old rules have been deleted or replaced by new ones? I know it said we should send you only one pm a day. That’s gone now. It also said you would not post the names of people with correct guesses, so we would not know who was leading. Gone. I can see how many voices Caliburn and LadyKestrel got right.

EDIT: Advie has deleted LadyK and Caliburn’s names without replying to my post or any kind of notification.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

What’s the point of checking the first page when the old rules have been deleted or replaced by new ones?I know it said we should send you only one pm a day. That’s gone now.

That had been updated since that new day added to post in thread, you just didnt look.
its common sense, you remove one day from The PMing round, stays two only, what will be the use of posting the last 20 on two days ,sending one PM only, when all are given.

It also said you would not post the names of people with correct guesses, so we would not know who was leading. Gone. I can see how many voices Caliburn and LadyKestrel got right.

you are right here, this was mistake.

i am a little confused about round 2, should we still guess ones that have already been solved?

No, only the 6 voices from round one which are not answered yet.
———————

A notice;  it just not the first time any quiz rues get updated due to new given issue never were to be expected from start.
and one thing i try my best everyday to upload new voices at a certain time, and like today for example i was out and when i remembered the new round time, i drove back home to upload them, and then drove back to my bzns, so i somehow i slipped the idea of not posting answers until the end like i said in previous post..

and i do not want anyone to imagine the idea in the first place; going through the those certain quotes voices from different games to come up with one; 1. that can give a clue about the game, 2.that would sound unique and fun.
so excuse me if i made mistake..
——————-

at Last Karlok you have problem with me, then ignore me ok, or sew me (just end of story)

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 29 March 2015 08:33 PM

What’s the point of checking the first page when the old rules have been deleted or replaced by new ones?I know it said we should send you only one pm a day. That’s gone now.

That had been updated since that new day added to post in thread, you just didnt look.

I most certainly did look. You changed the first page at least three times. The rules were changed at least four times. That’s your prerogative as a quizmaster. But it’s confusing as hell.

its common sense, you remove one day from The PMing round, stays two only, what is the use of posting the last 20 on two days ,sending one PM only when all are given.

I don’t understand a word you’re saying. It may be crystal clear to you, but it’s abacadabra to me. And since you didn’t tell us WHY we should send you just the one PM, I don’t understand WHY that rule is no longer necessary. You also added a new rule which is not on the first page: new participants are not welcome in round two. 

My last post in this thread. I liked your quiz, Advie. 

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Guys i am sorry , but this can not be fun anymore!

please let me explain how irritating this was for me from day one, and without mention names, One asks me for this quiz,  i get motivated, do it, and he ignores it.
another accusing me for disrespecting the other quiz when the quiz OP had already welcomed it.
a third counting my mistakes don’t know why, when already had abandoned it for days but just enjoying visiting the thread to to do so. 

so no need to fool myself and consider this anyways of fun to keep going.

Thanks all for playing, and i am sorry i am the worst quiz organizer you can ever meet!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 29 March 2015 09:11 PM

Guys i am sorry , but this can not be fun anymore!

please let me explain how irritating this was for me from day one, and without mention names, One asks me for this quiz,  i get motivated, do it, and he ignores it.
another accusing me for disrespecting the other quiz when the quiz OP had already welcomed it.
a third counting my mistakes don’t know why, when already had abandoned it for days but just enjoying visiting the thread to to do so. 

so no need to fool myself and consider this anyways of fun to keep going.

Thanks all for playing, and i am sorry i am the worst quiz organizer you can ever meet!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie, this quiz is beautiful… BEAUTIFUL!!! If you ask me, I wouldn’t change it suddenly to PM method, and I wouldn’t constitute too many rules to begin with… I’d just let it to be enjoyed in the wonderful selection of those voices… listening to them, thinking if you heard them before while pictures go through your head. It’s a wonderful quiz of imagination, with a well chosen samples. Don’t go, Advie, we need you as a quizmaster!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

thank you Diego.
and i am sorry for all the players who participated in this quiz, especially those never did it before, that i let you ‘all’ down… but it just can not be fun anymore.

Thank you (all) for playing The Voice Quiz’t II you ve been are real pantload Grin

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 29 March 2015 09:53 PM

thank you Diego.
and i am sorry for all the players who participated in this quiz, especially those never did it before, that i let you ‘all’ down… but it just can not be fun anymore.

Thank you (all) for playing The Voice Quiz’t II you ve been are real pantload Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top