• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Republique Remastered

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

Just happened to stumble across this game earlier on GOG, and what a find! Have no idea how I haven’t heard of it before. It was originally made for iOS but has had a proper remastering for PC and Mac, and by remastering I mean there is actually quite a significant difference. Looks great, plays well! I’ve played the first 45 minutes and i’d describe it as being a puzzle/stealth point and click. Not too difficult either. Reminds me a little bit like The Experiment/Experience 112 it’s just done a lot better. Camera is a lot easier to control and you directly control the main character as well. Has there been any mention of it on here yet?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Seems like the kickstarter was decades ago, I backed the PC version of the game but still have not tried. The initial focus was always the iOS version and was disappointed with that but at least it seems the PC port has some benefits.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

It’s mentioned here actually http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/27103/page4

I played it on ios and I really loved it and I’m not sure I’d like it as much on PC. I feel that the interface and the experience is perfect on a phone.

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

I can imagine the experience might be better on an iPad, but it’s still a lot of fun on computer. And there is the graphics overhaul that look very nice as well! Definitely recommend it to all adventure gamers Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top