• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Face Noir 2

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2007-03-25

PM

I haven’t been able to find any info on whether it’s in development or it’s been cancelled. Does anyone know what’s going on with this title?

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2014-09-14

PM

I read somewhere that Mad Orange, the developer house, is going through financial issues and because of that Face Noir II has been in pre-production phase for quite some years. Wonder why they don’t do a Kickstarter campaign?

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

The developers are working on another (non-adventure, as far as I know) project first. They’re hoping to raise enough money to fund production of the Face Noir sequel next year.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Can we put to bed any suspicion that Face Noir 2 will be made? Their website hasn’t been updated for 3 years.

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Oscar - 18 August 2016 01:09 PM

Can we put to bed any suspicion that Face Noir 2 will be made? Their website hasn’t been updated for 3 years.

I really hope that`s not the case, Face Noir was a rare game that got the noir-detective formula right. Lets hope they will find the money for the sequel eventually.

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-12-30

PM

I wouldn’t say there’s definitely no hope. Someone still seems to be in charge of their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/madorangegames including with a fairly recent change of address and a post which I think is a screenshot although I don’t know if it’s from an old or under development game. There’s also mention of a new project with the Unreal engine 2 years back. I wouldn’t get my hopes up that the game is coming anytime soon, or that the (old) new project is Face Noir 2. Especially since the CEO seems to also be working as a graphic designer for an advertising agency. But as long as the company exists or at least the key people are still somewhat involved in the game business, there’s hope the situation may one day be right for them to come back to it.

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Nil Einne - 30 December 2017 11:09 AM

Especially since the CEO seems to also be working as a graphic designer for an advertising agency.

Advertising face cream Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top