• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Beckychrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

TJD2 soundtrack available - proceeds all go to charity etc!

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Hey guys,

I’m proud to announce that the crazy-praised official soundtrack for “The Journey Down: Chapter Two” finally has been made available for purchase on bandcamp and that ALL PROCEEDS go to brain tumor charities and to fund young musician awards in the memory of the soundtrack’s composer, my friend Simon D’Souza.

I realize this is a bit of a spammy thread, but I promised Susan (Simon’s wife) that I’d do everything possible to help spread the word about this release. Besides, it’s awesome, and I always like to have a reason to remind people about The Journey Down!

If you appreciate juicy, jazzy live-big-band soundtracks, please check out the soundtrack and give it a quick listen over on bandcamp, and if you think cancer sucks, (or if you plain and simple love awesome music) please consider purchasing a copy!

Here’s a pic of me and Simon in his tiny studio, taken a day before the totally super sweet live TJD1 gig he held in Brighton. (If you liked the TJD2 soundtrack, check out the live show, it’s got several live renditions of TJD2 songs as well!)

The soundtrack primarily features original tracks written and performed by Simon himself, but also features several tracks written by Simon and performed by Straight No Chaser big-band. It also features a couple tracks written by Jamie Salisbury, who took over the musical production as Simon’s health deteriorated.

Oh and if anyone’s curious, I did an interview with Jamie over on our development blog chronicling his involvement in the game.

A huge Thank You to everyone who has purchased the game and helped support our development. We love you! Grin Heart We’re hard at work on TJD3 and it will NOT disappoint!  Cool

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top