• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieManwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Oh wait I meant made a dashing comeback lol Tongue

Total Posts: 68

Joined 2004-01-28

PM

Frown

Frown

Frown

(Heh. ?)

“I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.”

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

A thread is asking “what phone do you use for gaming?” Should I tell him I have a Nokia 5100? I mean, it does have Bounce, Sky Dive and Triple Pop.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

UPtimist - 14 April 2014 05:38 AM

A thread is asking “what phone do you use for gaming?” Should I tell him I have a Nokia 5100? I mean, it does have Bounce, Sky Dive and Triple Pop.

Erikson 688.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

With the aura of spam around that thread, all of us with non-smartphones (dumbphones?) should reply. I have a Samsung GT-E1200. It has Super Jewel Quest.  Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 14 April 2014 08:11 AM

With the aura of spam around that thread

hmm ,policemen should be always suspicions.

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Why is it I get confused by stuff like Twitter? I must be getting old… Right now I’m struggling with why some post I made doesn’t show.

Oh well, I never really wanted to do Twitter anyways.

(Edit): Looks like it’s some thing that a bunch of accounts just get automatically - if they reply to a tweet, their reply only shows for themselves. Basically, tweeting into oblivion (like someone said). I guess it’s a bug, and apparently one that’s been there for ages and no one does anything about it. Someone tried making three different accounts and a reply never worked for him.

Seems I was right in staying away from all these things! Social media Schmocial Schmedia. I’ll just use unsocial media.

(Edit2): Or, apparently it might not even be a bug but a feature. That basically if you don’t have hundreds of followers, you don’t exist in conversations! Or something like that. Yeah, I guess this is the Epic Saga of My Full and Uncensored Chronicled Experiences in Social Media: “Tried to reply to a tweet, it does not work. I’m done.”

I’m so happy to be 100% out of that world Grin

Joined 2004-01-28

PM

After all these years, I still haven’t really managed to *get* Twitter. ‘Tis a strange beast.

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Read that good ol’ Squinky made quite the impact with her speech in GDC Smile

Joined 2004-01-28

PM

I HATE EXAMS.

This makes me wonder why on earth I decided to go to medical school.

Finals start in 3 weeks. I swear, I know nothing Confused.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

^ liar

Tongue

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

You mean, he LOVES exams, he doesn’t wonder why he went to medical school*, his finals don’t start in 3 weeks and he knows everything?

*) Or maybe it makes him wonder why on The Moon(!) he decided to go to medical school. Eh? Anybody?

Also Lena, I’ve not seen you around much!

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Yes Upsie, that’s exactly what I meant! Grin

And no, I haven’t been around much. I been caught up in Facebook ever since my children moved away from home. It’s a good place to catch up with their life.
I’ve also had a long break from gaming, but now I’ve started playing Moebius (will not contribute to the Moebius thread in the AG section though)and that pulled me back here. Good to see that some of the ‘oldtimers’ still are here. Smile

Lazy Bee

Joined 2004-01-28

PM

I wish I could say I was lying. But these exams really do terrify me. I have a pinboard in front of me in this room, and it’s already covered in A4 paper daubed in black ink. All I need is some map pins and string and this room would look like it was being used as the “mad obssessive’s room” in some Hollywood movie.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Sorry for making fun of your agony Rob! I’m fairly sure though it’s not true that ‘you know nothing’.
(makes me think of a frequent line in Game of Thrones Wink )

Lazy Bee

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top