• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

POLL: Who is your least-liked protagonist?

Poll: Who is your least-liked protagonist?
Total Votes: 75
Malachi (Moebius)
Al Emmo
Rufus (Deponia)
Sadwick (Whispered World)
Samuel (Black Mirror)
Roger Samms (Bad Mojo)
Tex on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Gabriel Knight
Tony Tough
Larry
As-sayf (Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin)
Other

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I will make you one (plus, the final results included)

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie, that’s madness. The list of candidates is too long. And we all know who will be in first and second place. Guybrush and Gabe

PS: My conclusion from the poll results is that most players don’t care how evil, mean, bad, cruel the protagonist is. As long as he is interesting, I guess. But whining and wimpy heroes are generally disliked.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I think Woodruff is the best protagonist. Even though he is quite evil and whiny himself (but he fought for truth and freedoms).

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 161

Joined 2007-09-11

PM

Doom - 23 April 2014 12:55 PM

I think Woodruff is the best protagonist. Even though he is quite evil and whiny himself (but he fought for truth and freedoms).

I am not sure how well definied character he is, but at least he lived long enough to recall his adventures. (In that hilarious bit where his older version recalls picking up feathers instead of animation of picking them.)

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

garbo - 23 April 2014 01:01 PM

I am not sure how well definied character he is, but at least he lived long enough to recall his adventures. (In that hilarious bit where his older version recalls picking up feathers instead of animation of picking them.)

Indeed! I’m pretty sure Ragnar Tornquist was inspired by that scene to create The Longest Journey. And Woodruff’s character had many nice touches, including the fight with bureaucracy.

Joined 2007-09-11

PM

Doom - 23 April 2014 01:17 PM

Indeed! I’m pretty sure Ragnar Tornquist was inspired by that scene to create The Longest Journey. And Woodruff’s character had many nice touches, including the fight with bureaucracy.

French games and bureaucracy. I always remember getting work permit in Flashback.

Joined 2007-09-11

PM

Actually, what is likeable protagonist in comedy story like? Is it someone who isn’t just excuse for humor? Or is it someone whose role in comedy really works?

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

This thread is about least-liked protagonists.

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Kate Walker is definitely my least favorite.

Joined 2007-09-11

PM

Karlok - 23 April 2014 03:56 PM

This thread is about least-liked protagonists.

I mean, how do you decide that you don’t like comedy character? That he/she doesn’t make you laugh? Or that he/she has no other strenghts besides providing comedy?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Karlok - 23 April 2014 12:26 PM

Advie, that’s madness. The list of candidates is too long. And we all know who will be in first and second place. Guybrush and Gabe

How old are you Karlok Tongue Crazy  (feels like Our cowboy/gabe speaking) ,or when did you lose your sense of humor ??
Its just that Garbo was lazy so my post was that I will make him that poll and even post him the results so he wouldn’t have to move a brain muscle

Bastich - 23 April 2014 11:48 PM

Kate Walker is definitely my least favorite.

I know you wont give a fuck about my reply ,but man you have issues ,Kate is the most living ag character I ever played with. maybe your dark inner side is too exposed ,I like you (much) at least we share the same QR admiration but I am watching too much (too too much) ‘sands falling’ out off of you.

and @Karlok generally about Guybrush and Knight being always on top of all charterer ,makes me sick its the Cliché of the Clichés ,time to start ‘Rehabilitating’ the Cliché !!?

Doom - 23 April 2014 12:55 PM

MAN you are COOL ,way so ,to bring woodruff in ,but on the other hand what do you think of Fester Blatz as the ‘worst’ NPC of them all!?

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 24 April 2014 02:16 AM

How old are you Karlok Tongue Crazy  (feels like Our cowboy/gabe speaking) ,or when did you lose your sense of humor ??

Humor? Aha. Sometimes I find it hard to understand what you’re saying. 

I know you wont give a fuck about my reply ,but man you have issues ,Kate is the most living ag character I ever played with. maybe your dark inner side is too exposed ,I like you (much) at least we share the same QR admiration but I am watching too much (too too much) ‘sands falling’ out off of you.

Like now. What does sands falling mean?

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

MAN you are COOL ,way so ,to bring woodruff in ,but on the other hand what do you think of Fester Blatz as the ‘worst’ NPC of them all!?

I kinda like Blatz Smile A nice satire on salesmen, and generally one of the better written characters in the Space Quest universe. Although no near as great as Stan.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Karlok - 24 April 2014 03:39 AM

This is for Bastich to understand , its a part from a song he likes of Queensryche .

Doom - 24 April 2014 03:50 AM

I kinda like Blatz Smile A nice satire on salesmen, and generally one of the better written characters in the Space Quest universe. Although no near as great as Stan.

Picking his nose and shoving it into his mouth ? YUCK!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 24 April 2014 04:10 AM
Karlok - 24 April 2014 03:39 AM

This is for Bastich to understand , its a part from a song he likes of Queensryche .

Oh.

BTW, I expressed my dislike of Kate Walker too. I hate her with a passion. She is conveniently surrounded by retards she keeps taking care of, and nitwits she keeps solving problems for.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top