• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceandiegoLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Match that screen!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Jabod - 30 October 2014 10:51 AM

I dunno Diego. I thought of a screen 2 seconds after seeing this one. I just don’t take part as I couldn’t think of a replacement screen to offer.

Yeah, and I know the secret of the Monkey Island, but don’t wanna share it with you. Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’m thinking of matching the five identical, stacked boxes. That’s almost as hard.

The Secret of Monkey Island: LeChuck is really Guybrush’s pet chicken, who was transformed by voodoo so that he thinks he’s a pirate.

Does this make me more generous than diego?

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

diego - 30 October 2014 11:00 AM
Jabod - 30 October 2014 10:51 AM

I dunno Diego. I thought of a screen 2 seconds after seeing this one. I just don’t take part as I couldn’t think of a replacement screen to offer.

Yeah, and I know the secret of the Monkey Island, but don’t wanna share it with you. Tongue

Here you go Diego (you unbeliever you! Smile ) :  http://imgur.com/hF16CxL

Life is what it is.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

To match Full Throttle:

OK, I know it’s not perfect… but just think for a while: there’s a big guy on both screenshots, both have orange/desert motives… uhh, OK, here’s the next one to match:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The match for The Dig is Schizm 2:

Next:

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Well… I can’t think of a front door with so many flowers, so this will have to do:  Laughing

Next:

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2013-03-08

PM

At the same time outside the building:

Here’s something new to match featuring the lovely Toni and another two lovable characters Wink

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

SORT of like… Monkey Island 2:

Next, Martin Mystère:

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Hey nice game

Memento Mori 2

A bar scene from The Wolf Among Us

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Innocent Until Caught:

From the same game:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Tale of a Hero, only because of a color palette:

Next, Hans Christian Andersen:

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The match for Hans Christian Andersen is Curse of Enchantia:

(don’t mind the Bulldog)

Next is Reah:

(you CAN’T match it with a Star Wars movie!)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

How about this for a match, then? He’s also blue-ish and turning invisible… Tongue

Also from Bad Mojo:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Journey to the center of the Earth

My favorite scene from Dead Synchronicity

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Eternally Us, because of the bench.

Next:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top