• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrelzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventurers’s Fest

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-02-20

PM

Hi, im’m new in the forum but not new to the site as i visit it as long as 4 years now.

I don’t play games every day, and when i do i usually turn on my PS3 and play some of the best games it has to offer (i’m playing Tomb Raider and finished The Last of Us before that. And i’m almost ashamed of saying it but i have some kind of sick addiction with PES 2013 as i’m still playing it… a lot).

Adventure games is a genre that i refuse to play it by myself. The best Adventures are so good that i would feel sad if i didn’t shared them with someone (have Cognition Ep.1 and Ressonance installed and will try Broken Sword next, and i’m really anxious for the release of the remake of Bagriel Knight)

I live in Portugal, and i don’t know that many friends that actually play Adventure games.

Due to that i thought that it would be cool to gather some of the Adventurers for some dinner or whatever to talk and play some adventures.

This one would probably go out only for the portuguese gamers out here… let’s see how many of those there are. (i think i’m hearing my words echoing from the top of the highest mountain Tongue)

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Have you seen the “community playthrough” threads?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-02-20

PM

No. Why?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Community playthroughs are this forum’s way of playing an adventure game together, yet long-distance.

Check out the relevant threads in this post for more. Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top