• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Name ___ Adventure Games

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

This one’s pretty easy! So I’ll just throw a game out there that a lot of people may have never had the chance to play due to it being PS1/Sega Saturn exclusive.

Blazing Dragons!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2012-02-10

PM

A few answers to the one I posted (misleading box art)

TRS-80 Zork box:

What is that armor? Why does our generic Zork character look like Conan the Accountant? So many questions!

Quest for Glory I VGA:

You’ll fight a dragon. Eventually. Four games later.

Circle of Blood:

In North America, this is what the boxart for Broken Sword 1 used to be. As we all know, it is a game about screaming gargoyles.

New challenge!

Name three adventure games with titles of three letters or less. (Don’t worry about the subtitle.) Example: Uru: Ages Beyond Myst.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

WitchOfDoubt - 10 March 2015 05:03 PM

Name three adventure games with titles of three letters or less. (Don’t worry about the subtitle.) Example: Uru: Ages Beyond Myst.

I’ll give five:

- KGB (aka Conspiracy)
- Y2K: The Game
- B.A.T.
- AR-K

And the absolute winner in the category “short titles”:

- D. Cool

Next:
Name 3 adventure games where you manipulate the path of stars/planets/moons.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-02-10

PM

1. Trinity. The sundial.
2. Trinity. The sundial.
3. Trinity. Did I mention that the sundial is the greatest adventure game moment of all time?

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The Whispered World
The Black Mirror
Keepsake (I think, haven’t finished the puzzle yet, if not then Black Dahlia)

Name 4 adventure games where you see someone (or you) playing a piano.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Broken Sword 1, Phantasmagoria, Drascula, Al Emmo

Name 4 adventure games where you see someone (or yourself) playing a guitar

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2989

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Grim Fandango
Deponia

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

There was a guitar player in the park in The Moment of Silence, but I can’t think of any others.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Does the banjo in Curse of Monkey Island count? Tongue

Oh well, there’s always Klavier Gavin in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-02-10

PM

The Space Quest I remake had ZZ Top playing guitars, I think, too!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Well, no one actually named 4 games in a single post… so let’s try with another one:

Name 2 games where your character can be seen fully naked! Fig leaf covering the embarrassing parts is fine, but semi-naked doesn’t count.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Eh… Simon the Sorcerere. I think.
Sure about Missing on Lost Island.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Can someone confirm Simon the Sorcerer? Or, can you Karlok find the Youtube video or image with it? Tongue

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

(No, I don’t have that bookmarked. I just couldn’t remember where it happened and asked Google.)

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Thanx! You’re free to proceed, Karlok! Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top