• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ:  “What’s Cookin’ “[ENDED]

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

D - 04 July 2014 03:35 PM

Anyway, I’m actually going to try and make my recognition/trivia quizzes a bit easier than I have in the past. There’s nothing wrong with a couple people getting all the answers correct and it seems somehow unfair to have most of the people in a quiz get so few correct for the sake of challenging a few obsessive compulsive extremists (like me). Finding the right balance can be difficult though and I’ll probably fail at it, but I’m going to give it a try.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Abnaxus - 02 March 2015 02:41 PM

Congrats Lady Kestrel and a big kudos for DarkEye, I had great fun playing it and I can`t wait for the next one (and I have to say that the 5th place doesn`t sound so bad Smile )

TimovieMan - 29 October 2015 04:16 AM
DarkEye - 29 October 2015 03:51 AM

That basically makes you a professional Autumn AG Challenge player!  Tongue

Semi-pro. And I’m being beaten by amateurs… Tongue

Good one !

TimovieMan - 29 October 2015 04:16 AM

PS I was unable to find those damn masks, but good thing is now I have a huge collection of them for a nice superquiz! Laughing Yay! Cool
Too bad I didn’t take notes… Meh

What fun would that be?  Tongue

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

Congratulations to LadyKestrel, amazing score!!. Also congratulations to Wilco and Chrissie. Cheers to you too!!!:tup: There were times when I thought I had reached a good score and there was always someone pushing me to go for more, you kept me all the time with my guard up, That was great!

I ended up on second place and I can not believe it Smile, the last day I did not have much time to look more, even so for me it is and it was great to achieve that score & position.

PD: I’ll keep thinking about kitchens for a few more weeks. I saw a movie yesterday and in one scene there was a kitchen and my mind for a few seconds tried to seek some familiarity with some game .. hahaha.

And finally, thanks to DarkEye for run and organize such a fantastic quiz. I can imagine how much time and effort required all this Thanks again! Thumbs Up

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Renacimiento - 02 March 2015 05:01 PM

I ended up on second place and I can not believe it Smile, the last day I did not have much time to look more, even so for me it is and it was great to achieve that score & position.

That was really an epic fight for the top positions! There was more shuffling around on those places than you can see in the lottery.Fantastic job, Renacimiento!  Laughing

PD: I’ll keep thinking about kitchens for a few more weeks. I saw a movie yesterday and in one scene there was a kitchen and my mind for a few seconds tried to seek some familiarity with some game .. hahaha.

Get used to it, that are normal symptoms after quiz. Nerd

And finally, thanks to DarkEye for run and organize such a fantastic quiz. I can imagine how much time and effort required all this Thanks again! Thumbs Up

You’re welcome, I’ve got something special in my mind for the next one!
correct answers final results

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

DarkEye - 02 March 2015 06:55 PM

You’re welcome, I’ve got something special in my mind for the next one!

More kitchens! Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top