• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that… uh, game

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Hint 4: Come on guys! How many games have you look for 2 people?!?!

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Hint 5: “Were they romantically involved?” Natural follow-up question: “Were they romantically involved in the past?”

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

This is vague enough for To the Moon to qualify.
So… To the Moon? Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

^
I am pretty sure that once I reveal the game you’d wish you guessed it.

Hint 9: The main character should write stuff down, how else am I supposed to use that?!?!?!

The designers probably believed that immersive gameplay also meant giving the players the feeling that they lived out the lives of their controlled character and by default have all the knowledge about/of the character without ever having been exposed to it.

Hint 12: The game really isn’t that obscure. As I pointed out earlier I have not played that many adventure games(Only about 20 or so lol)

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Discworld Noir???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Okay…final hint: Sunflower seeds!!! One of the characters loves it so much that if he would ever get to die they would spread them over his casket.

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Not sure, but maybe… The X files game?

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Omg…I missed this post. Yes, you are right. X-Files.
Bet you guys regret not getting this one.

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

I’m late too! Smile
I knew a main character that was searching for 2 agents.
It was a wild guess, I didn’t think I would get this one.

Ok, new one:

The game begins with a character who’s into a big mess.(aren’t they all?)
He doesn’t even know how or why.
He’s not himself anymore, and he’s on the run!

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Fahrenheit / Indigo Prophecy ?

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Are you carrying a mind reading device by any chance? Laughing

That’s a YEEESSSS!

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Where’s the new one, Timmy? Smile

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 30 October 2014 09:41 AM

Where’s the new one, Timmy? Smile

I forgot about this, sorry…  Embarassed

Next:

This voodoo-themed game takes place in New Orleans, has you in search of a missing person, but you’re NOT a bookstore owner!

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Well, Voodoo Whisperer fits the bill Tim but that’s a casual game for the Kindle so I’m not sure it qualifies here.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I don’t know that game, so it’s definitely not the one I was thinking of. Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top