• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that… uh, game

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Also neither Cognition nor Sanitarium Frown

Let me make this a bit easier:

In this game you know (almost) right from the start that everything is not quite right. You can’t put your finger on what or why things are wrong, but the whole atmosphere and setting just reeks of “something is wrong”.

The game is all about remembering what the protagonist can’t remember and reminiscing the past.

It is not a big save the world story, but instead simply a story about a man and his wife.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

To the Moon ???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

He he, I kind of anticipated someone would guess at To the Moon given the last clue, but no that is also not it.

Because I’m a nice person that hate to see you all struggling with this Innocent I will delay it no longer and give another clue (that probably really wont help much Naughty)

In a short period of time the protagonist goes through pretty much all emotions in the book, like confusion, melancholy, happiness, anger, despair, panic, guilt, anticipation, denial… though not necessarily in that order.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

^

So it’s a “it was all in his head-twist” kind of game?
Can´t say it rings any bells.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Origami - 21 September 2014 06:01 AM

So it’s a “it was all in his head-twist” kind of game?

Not really.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Crap…my reasoning has been off lately.

Anyway…another attempt of mine.
Haven’t played the game just remembered an artice I read a while ago.

Is it Serena?

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Come on guys, it’s obviously Trauma. I’m 100% sure. Because it’s not like these clues are obscure or anything, or that they could be any one out of hundreds of possible games. Or that they require us to be mindreaders to make a correct guess. Or that Iznogood gets some kind of intense pleasure out of misleading and frustrating us all. That would be just ridiculous. Absurd!

Pan

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Origami - 21 September 2014 06:24 AM

Is it Serena?

YES It is indeed SERENA!

Your turn Origami.

See Zifnab - No mind reading involved at all, you just have to know about the game.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Iznogood - 21 September 2014 09:47 AM

See Zifnab - No mind reading involved at all, you just have to know about the game.

Yes, that must be where I’m going wrong. I always thought Serena was a tennis player, not an adventure game! Silly me.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Zifnab - 21 September 2014 09:51 AM
Iznogood - 21 September 2014 09:47 AM

Yes, that must be where I’m going wrong. I always thought Serena was a tennis player, not an adventure game! Silly me.

Yes silly you who never reads anything in this forum or the freeware articles on the master site, we all know that Serena is a Kickstarter backer and transsexual who got bullied by Paul Trowe on twitter, and Agustín Cordes and the others therefore decided to name a game after her, and not some obscure tennis player.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Lol….Okay let’s see….I am going to try to be cryptic here.

This red-collar protagonist is/was on the high-school basketball team…....then again maybe he isn’t/wasn’t.

As we have clearly established I am not an adventure game pundit, so maybe that can be a hint in itself. Tongue

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Guys? Anyone?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

More Origami?

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I had to lock up what red-collar actually means, so assuming you mean a government employee and not a farmer, I’m going to take a wild guess at Papers Please, even though I doubt high-school basketball is involved in this game.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Okay a 2nd hint would be is that you are on a quest to find both the rational and irrational i.e. reason and faith =P

Hint 3 These are actually two people

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top